Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Black players football union

I was told that knocks to the Breast and Head areas are likely to trigger off cancer.

My Uncle died aged 53 from a brain tumor, after falling out of the attic at his home in 1996.

I was told that knocks to the Breast and Head areas are likely to trigger off cancer.

My Uncle died aged 53 from a brain tumor, after falling out of the attic at his home in 1996.

Just to be as sure as I can be I have googled causes of cancer and still unable to find any serious (or otherwise) experts suggesting that cancer is in anyway caused by knocks or impact injuries. A more realistic explanation as to why your uncle fell out of his loft was because he was probably already disabled by a brain tumour.

I am now trying to find a reasonable explanation as to why I respond to some of the puerile rubbish that is all to often frequently posted on this forum.

Racism does still exist in this country, but I think the problem in football is limited to a small minority of people who are intransigent in their outlook

I think we need to develop a culture in this country that allows people from ethnic minorities the chance to gain the correct skills and abilites to go for more important jobs in society, that's where the real problem is in my opinion (women too for that matter Alan).

There seems to be a fear that all of us have to watch everything that they say because, in my opinion political correctness has got out of control, that causes resentment and is counter-productive. People just need to be treated the same, it's as simple as that.

MEDICAL FACT.

A hard knock CAN trigger off cancer, BUT the cancer has to be present in the first place. The knock won't cause it.