Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th

GFC put the ball in the net 4 times

final result 1-1 cornnell 48min allen 90min

the same linesman gave 1 just off(agreed), 1 real close, and one he got completely wrong!

badshot keeper played a blinder, came for everything and got most, stopped a dozen shots kept them in it at times

one defensive lapse everyone looking at everyone else, long ball down the middle badshot striker took it on steadied himself and slotted it past chris tardif.

guernsey then battered them from all angles, till eventually the dodgy linesman allowed one to stand.

the crowd 1178 was loud and proud

good result on the day

Just watched the highlights and the linesman got two wrong, should of have been Ross Allen hatrick!

oh well

can't wait for South Park should be another cracker

easy game your deluded if anyone. I know alot of the players in the local area and i can tell you now the sort of money you are shouting about is nonsense.however, so what if miles is paying meps 50 or simo 50 plus 10 a goal, them two might win them the league?????????

Frimley are an ambitious club and want to go places so why is everyone so interested in money its down to them if they want to pay it.

Another win for them today and fully deserved, lee page had phil page in his pocket and james mepham proved he is the BEST striker in the league.

also well done to baggy lea, great result

Well that quote regarding today's game has made me laugh.

In terms of the match it was a game of 2 halves.

Frimley dominated the 1st half and we was lucky to be only 2-1 down.

Second half was completely dominated by us and once we went level we looked like the only team that was gonna win it.

Amazingly the game was settled by an offside goal that to our amazement and even the Frimley green bench's amazement wasn't flagged as the guy was standing near the goal line with no defender insight to play him on.

All the Frimley bench laughed as we would of done to if we had been given that gift which gave Frimley the match.

We even had time for our player to head over an open goal unmarked from about 4 yards out.

So to say Frimley deserved the win is laughable the most they deserved was a draw at best.

As for Phil page I can hardly see how you say he was in anyone's pocket as he terrorised the Frimley back line, pulling out a save from the keeper in the 1st half that was going top corner and would have put us ahead.

He then hit the post second half before he smashed his penalty top corner and had the defence doing last ditch sliding tackles to stop him.

He is without doubt the best striker in this league and we are proud to have him with us.

he terrorised the frimley back four? :D if you was standing where i was all the spectators were asking if he was what everyone was raving about.

as for easy game you must be a jealous guy that your not in pauls position, meps, louis hibbert, toby jannaway, bobby hogg and dan griff are all at the club because they respect paul and want to play for a manager who gives that respect back.

he terrorised the frimley back four? :D if you was standing where i was all the spectators were asking if he was what everyone was raving about.

as for easy game you must be a jealous guy that your not in pauls position, meps, louis hibbert, toby jannaway, bobby hogg and dan griff are all at the club because they respect paul and want to play for a manager who gives that respect back.

Football is about opinions and your entitled to yours but I've witnessed all of the so called best strikers in Div 1 including Frimleys today and none of them are as good as Page.

He has also proved himself capable of scoring goals at a higher level then any of the named strikers.

That does not mean I don't respect them all for there talents but I'm sorry they are a cut below him.

Was at the Frimley v Mole Valley today and gotta say MV will feel hard done by....and Frimley should feel extremely lucky!! Frimley slightly shaded the first half but MV completely dominated the second and at the very least deserved a point. Frimleys winning goal was well offside, the assistant has had one there.

Was at the Frimley v Mole Valley today and gotta say MV will feel hard done by....and Frimley should feel extremely lucky!! Frimley slightly shaded the first half but MV completely dominated the second and at the very least deserved a point. Frimleys winning goal was well offside, the assistant has had one there.

It's nice to see someone else saw the game exactly as it was.

The game was decided by the linesman.

Have to agree with you there Frustin.

I am a completely impartial spectator so will always say it how I see it. I didn't have a preference as to who won today, but the better team lost in my opinion. One things for sure though, Div 1 is looking tight and still wide open as to who will finish top 3. Westfield seem to be hanging in there so fair play to them, great run they're on.

Have to agree with you there Frustin.

I am a completely impartial spectator so will always say it how I see it. I didn't have a preference as to who won today, but the better team lost in my opinion. One things for sure though, Div 1 is looking tight and still wide open as to who will finish top 3. Westfield seem to be hanging in there so fair play to them, great run they're on.

Westfield are decent,no more Henry,Jurgs,that tells me something,does it not ring a bell with you officiandos?

Yes and don't believe what people say about Frimley either mate it is simply not true most if not all of the players get feck all.

Ha Ha another quality post by Duncs :)

Report for Bedford v ash

First 10 mins thought we (Bedfont ) were better side and had control of game and maybe could/should of been a couple of goals up , we missed a penalty which I thought was harsh but no talking to offending player when our man was in on goal and he was last man , we then scored a rebound from a penalty and the ref booked there player even though our man was going away from goal. Second half and fair play to ash came out a different side who looked like they wanted to work and fight for each other . It was then end to end and tick for tack but ash probably slightly on top and had more possession . Then I believe the ref bottled a decision where there man clearly should of been sent off but decided to send both players off . I was actually Iinvolved in the incident and yes I was a little late in the tackle but not malicious , thenI was punched , kicked and had there player throw his head into mine whilst I was laughing at him and trying to not get involved . Then the ref decided to call the lino from the opposite side of the pitch go ask what happened , he then sent both men off before speaking to lino who was 5 yards away , when u try to do right thing and not get involved u stir get punished

easy game your deluded if anyone. I know alot of the players in the local area and i can tell you now the sort of money you are shouting about is nonsense.however, so what if miles is paying meps 50 or simo 50 plus 10 a goal, them two might win them the league?????????

Frimley are an ambitious club and want to go places so why is everyone so interested in money its down to them if they want to pay it.

Another win for them today and fully deserved, lee page had phil page in his pocket and james mepham proved he is the BEST striker in the league.

also well done to baggy lea, great result

Agree with what you say.

FG being an Ambitious club is an interesting one. what ambitions do they have ?

Had a fantastic chat today with someone about this level of football and we did have a good laugh about it :)

Bloody hell also just watched the highlights. Not easy for an amateur lino but Ross Allen was robbed. I'm happy with the draw as come end of season GFC will have the fitness to see it through. It's a good division though and a shame the crowds are down. Badshot's away support best so far and their skipper not bad at all.

Easy Game, 50 a week eh? as your so interested its actually 70.

If you are indeed a CCL 1 player as you claim then you should have a good look at yourself, are you really claiming you return seventy notes at an average standard? I suppose if you are then you should count yourself lucky, if not a bit smart but whichever, my view is you should keep your personal situation to yourself. How any CCL1 sides can afford to pay this money is beyond me, particularly a club like Frimley Green who seem like they have other areas they need to improve.

Clubs at this level level need to get a grip, it's only a matter of time until we start losing teams from the league due to financial reasons, it's CCL1 not Ryman 1, no-one can afford it long term. Aside from this renumeration nonsense, the thought of any reasonable budget at CCL1 should be laughable. Good luck to the teams paying £, I hope they can keep it up and move up the leagues quickly, if they don't then I hope the chairmen can afford the drain.

To the players, I hope you find a club you love and respect and don't selfishly drain of cash they can't afford, it's so more rewarding winning for a club you love than a low value brown envelope although the vast majority of players posting on this site are not good adverts for this.