Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th

Money = Best Players, no matter if you're in the Premier League, Football League, Conference or even the Venezuelan Sixth Division.

If you want quality, it will cost you.

Sandhurst 1-4 Wood - Report here - http://spiderbee.tri...cwufc/id11.html

Thank you to everyone at Sandhurst who made us all welcome yesterday.

Tea on arrival is the correct way to start the day!

Wish this was the same everywhere we go!

Edited by Chris Clapham

I wonder if Covefc will be posting today or are they another one who only post if they win I hope not as its nice to get a rounded view as to how all the clubs are doing

I could not make this game due to working commitments, so can not put my opinion into the mix personally. However, speaking with others that were at the game I can say we had chances as did Hanworth in the 1st half in an open game. Different story in the second 45 with the home side in control for large spells where we held out until the 80th minute, then conceding a second from the spot in the last minute.

My quick summary of the GFC v Badshot match.

Firstly congratulations to our visitors. they came with a good game and it worked well. They played the match in the right spirit and deserved a point. However we were a little let down by a hapless linesman that got a number of decisions wrong. One offiside in the first half where he did not give Allen offside where he clearly was and two in the second half where Allen wasn't but he flagged Not sour grapes just stating facts. We do of course get some decisions in our favour. The referee seemed to want to be the centre of attention, rather than have a quiet word with a player he would stop play and have a long chat.

Edited by HKP

My quick summary of the GFC v Badshot match.

Firstly congratulations to our visitors. they came with a good game and it worked well. They played the match in the right spirit and deserved a point. However we were a little let down by a hapless linesman that got a number of decisions wrong. One offiside in the first half where he did not give Allen offside where he clearly was and two in the second half where Allen wasn't but he flagged Not sour grapes just stating facts. We do of course get some decisions in our favour. The referee seemed to want to be the centre of attention, rather than have a quiet word with a player he would stop play and have a long chat.

Who were the officials HKP?

Has Big JR's pc crashed? I was hoping to get a totally unbiased report on the Dorking v Windsor game.

Was he at the game? He may be at a girls or womens game this morning?

Who were the officials HKP?

Referee was Peter Conn

Lino's were Mark Kelly and Robert Luck

Perhaps they have some Jersey blood in them? :)

Replays on GFCTV whilst not conclusive certainly do not look offside.

Edited by HKP

I played for Paul so he is a nice bloke but I have spoken to players who say they are there for the money and nothing else. Like I am

Well Paul has only managed at 2 clubs apart from kids football so that narrows it down, are you saying you play for Frimley Green now?it would be nice to know who is telling you all this BS, do you know 100 per cent what every player is getting thats if they are getting anything.

Duncs you sat in the directors box at Aldershot, wow. Next they will let you sit in the reserved seating at Krooner park.

Meps I hope that is you logged on and will tell me and your team mates what you are actually earning if I am wrong. I know I am not.

Duncs you need to not believe everything people tell you. This must be the propaganda being spread as Frimley do pay and pay well.

So are we saying:

Meps £0

Simmo £0

Louis £0

Jananway £0

Bobby £0

Griffiths £0

Hill £0

Nick £0

All players who could command money anywhere. If this is the case then Paul has my vote for manager of the season.

Who gives a fck if people are on money or not. Thats the last thing you think about when you cross the white line. If you want to play at this level you have to accept you will be paying against people on dough. If you cant handle that then drop down a few divisions.

Totally agree NLN. all this money buys the best players is total tosh !!

When me and Ken won the league with Warlingham in 2004/2005 and came 4th the following season we were comfortably the best side (other managers inc some Premier managers opinions, not our opinion, although we knew we were decent)

There were several sides paying then especially the second year with farnham and horley in the division, but we had top players in our team ALL of whom payed, yes payed a fiver a game plus £75 to sign on.

They played for me and Ken because Kens training was superb and my man management and organistaion was pretty good and we were both tactically astute and didn't get much wrong

The whole experience was competitive but enjoyable

Same would go today, top players would play for nothing if the team was run well

I've had several players who are earning money during the last 2/3 years tell me they would love to play for me if I got back into management, and money would not be an issue.

Totally agree NLN. all this money buys the best players is total tosh !!

When me and Ken won the league with Warlingham in 2004/2005 and came 4th the following season we were comfortably the best side (other managers inc some Premier managers opinions, not our opinion, although we knew we were decent)

There were several sides paying then especially the second year with farnham and horley in the division, but we had top players in our team ALL of whom payed, yes payed a fiver a game plus £75 to sign on.

They played for me and Ken because Kens training was superb and my man management and organistaion was pretty good and we were both tactically astute and didn't get much wrong

The whole experience was competitive but enjoyable

Same would go today, top players would play for nothing if the team was run well

I've had several players who are earning money during the last 2/3 years tell me they would love to play for me if I got back into management, and money would not be an issue.

Totally agree Spy I don't think anybody should be paid at this level players or managers its become a fecking joke and the sooner the FA do something about it the better,