Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th

Westfield 4-3 Epsom Athletic

Got out of jail. Dominated first half and came in 3-1 up. 2nd credit to Epsom who took control and drew level. We were shocking but credit to our lads kept going and sub Rob Jones won a last min penalty which Liam Parrington converted.

Epsom have some good players especially small lad in midfield

Knaphill 2-1 Feltham:

Full credit to Knaphill who stuck to the task and nicked a win when it counted most.

Feltham took a 7th minute lead and looked to be very comfortable. Chances came and went (and there was lots!!). Knaphill took thier chances and were awarded a penalty late on to take all 3 points.

Well done Knaphill, you showed great character when being a goal down.

Prep for next Saturdays game at home to Lammas will be intense.

Jamie Read missed a penalty in the 20th minute (hit the bar) after a foul on Reis Stanislaus. Stanislaus then scored a beauty on 27 and Tommy Hedges curled in a cracker for 2-0 on 37. In the second half Bradley Fraser finished off a breakaway by slamming home Stanislaus' cross. First win at Walton Road for us in the CCL ,and thoroughly deserved too. Excellent performance. Well done lads.

Edited by tempestward

Duncs is funny. You are a fool if you think they play just for Miles. He has got a few players for a bit of dough and then the word spread. Meps on £50, Simmo on £50 plus £10 a goal, Ben Hill on £45, Bobby on £60 and Griffiths on £50

You are a fool if you honestly believe there is that sort of money on offer the tax man would be pulling his hair out, anyway i'll ask you again how do you know all of this I suggest you are listening to BS cos thats all it is,I wish you lads would stop trying to be clever its making you all look stupid.Went to Aldershot today and have to say they were woeful mind you I sat in the directors box and had a 3 course meal and a few pints so not all bad.

Not a great game at Walton Road today, but the better team won on the day, so no complaints from me. I was fortunate to manage Jack and Neerav at Egham and they are both top lads and they were big players for me at the time, so I'm pleased that they have gone back into management at at club where everyone thinks so highly of them. Lee also comes across as a really down to earth fella and a good manager, so together they look like forming a good management team. It may seem a weird response having lost, but sometimes it's good to be able to use this forum to give credit to people and these three certainly impress me. Obviously we were rubbish and all three goals were dreadful decisions by the officials plus we had 9 stone wall penalties turned down but, other than that, no complaints!

easy game your deluded if anyone. I know alot of the players in the local area and i can tell you now the sort of money you are shouting about is nonsense.however, so what if miles is paying meps 50 or simo 50 plus 10 a goal, them two might win them the league?????????

Frimley are an ambitious club and want to go places so why is everyone so interested in money its down to them if they want to pay it.

Another win for them today and fully deserved, lee page had phil page in his pocket and james mepham proved he is the BEST striker in the league.

also well done to baggy lea, great result