Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th

Duncs you sat in the directors box at Aldershot, wow. Next they will let you sit in the reserved seating at Krooner park.

Meps I hope that is you logged on and will tell me and your team mates what you are actually earning if I am wrong. I know I am not.

Duncs you need to not believe everything people tell you. This must be the propaganda being spread as Frimley do pay and pay well.

So are we saying:

Meps £0

Simmo £0

Louis £0

Jananway £0

Bobby £0

Griffiths £0

Hill £0

Nick £0

All players who could command money anywhere. If this is the case then Paul has my vote for manager of the season.

Ok slagging me off EG but you didn't tell us that you know 100 per cent who is getting what and I have sat in the reserved seating at Krooner Park its not all that,so if I'm not to listen to what people tell me then why should i listen to you,to me you are a kent who is spouting out loads of BS

Easy Game if you are actually a frimley green player you will know who is getting what as its common knowledge within the club. Come and speak to me at training and il tell you what im getting and what im not. If the money stopped tomorrow i wouldnt walk away were all mates and play for the manager, the money is a bonus!

I thought this thread was sat 10th games?

who gives a shit who gets paid what.

horley town 1 hartley 0.

quite a close game, we had a few chances 1st half but didnt take them.

overall i felt we deserved the win.

im sure if hartley continue to play like that they will start picking up points.

It's only going to get worse as becuase of these stupid academies popping up all the kids coming through now are deluded into thinking they are half decent players. I'll give you an example of the dross we have seen at Westfield over the years passed down to us from the Woking academy. The take on about 60 kids a season. We have had ones that struggle for our reserves yet they are 16/17 and thinking that coming to us is doing us a favour.Most will end up at Intermediate level football or drop out the game. We get all sorts of approaches for our youth side from kids in London asking how much we will pay them if they come down. All so wrong

Easy Game if you are actually a frimley green player you will know who is getting what as its common knowledge within the club. Come and speak to me at training and il tell you what im getting and what im not. If the money stopped tomorrow i wouldnt walk away were all mates and play for the manager, the money is a bonus!

So there you have it from the horses mouth EG so if you go training Meps will tell you what he gets and as I also said if it stopped he would still play

Report for Bedford v ash

First 10 mins thought we (Bedfont ) were better side and had control of game and maybe could/should of been a couple of goals up , we missed a penalty which I thought was harsh but no talking to offending player when our man was in on goal and he was last man , we then scored a rebound from a penalty and the ref booked there player even though our man was going away from goal. Second half and fair play to ash came out a idifferent side who looked like they wanted to work and fight for each other . It was then end to end and tick for tack but ash probably slightly on top and had more possession . Then I believe the ref bottled a decision where there man clearly should of been sent off but decided to send both players off . I was actually Iinvolved in the incident and yes I was a little late in the tackle but not malicious , thenI was punched , kicked and had there player throw his head into mine whilst I was laughing at him and trying to not get involved . Then the ref decided to call the lino from the opposite side of the pitch go ask what happened , he then sent both men off before speaking to lino who was 5 yards away , when u try to do right thing and not get involved u stir get punished

Have to say firstly my first visit to bedfont sport & very impressed with whole set. Bruno the report is spot on. I thought we (ash) was very lucky to be just one down at half time as you deserved your lead. Halftime team talk must have been lively again & we deserved our equaliser. Then handbags got worse as 21players got involed, but agree with you referee bottled his on opinion to speak to an official miles away instead of the closest one. This all because the far official is normally in the middle making decision, so referee looked like he had to get his permission before doing anything.

But will like to wish bedfont all the best for the rest of the season

Phil Hornbrook with his first touch, a header, after coming on. We were fortunate to only be 1 down as they had 2 (no argument on either) pens but apart from that I cannot remember making a save, or any other clear cut chances first half.

The ref bottled plenty all afternoon and I think both sides being down to 10 was probably correct, although not due to the incident where they both went. I didn't see any blows from either team in the melee that looked no more than hands bags but some of the Bedfont old guard were incensed so perhaps there was.

The sendings off appeared to help Bedfont as there was a big swing in momentum after that, with the better chances falling to them. With some of our players playing their first game of adult, let alone 1st team, football I will definitely take the point up there.

Agreed Gareth, superb pitch and facilities. Must be 1 of the best bars in the league.

Edited by Henry

Phil Hornbrook with his first touch, a header, after coming on. We were fortunate to only be 1 down as they had 2 (no argument on either) pens but apart from that I cannot remember making a save, or any other clear cut chances first half.

The ref bottled plenty all afternoon and I think both sides being down to 10 was probably correct, although not due to the incident where they both went. I didn't see any blows from either team in the melee that looked no more than hands bags but some of the Bedfont old guard were incensed so perhaps there was.

The sendings off appeared to help Bedfont as there was a big swing in momentum after that, with the better chances falling to them. With some of our players playing their first game of adult, let alone 1st team, football I will definitely take the point up there.

Agreed Gareth, superb pitch and facilities. Must be 1 of the best bars in the league.

It's a shame they only have 1 tv though

Agree with all half decent first half us second in ash's favour until the two reds we then had a few half chances an hit the post to be fair to henry thought u were solid in goal .

Battle of a game but a point is better than none!!

My quick summary of the GFC v Badshot match.

Firstly congratulations to our visitors. they came with a good game and it worked well. They played the match in the right spirit and deserved a point. However we were a little let down by a hapless linesman that got a number of decisions wrong. One offiside in the first half where he did not give Allen offside where he clearly was and two in the second half where Allen wasn't but he flagged Not sour grapes just stating facts. We do of course get some decisions in our favour. The referee seemed to want to be the centre of attention, rather than have a quiet word with a player he would stop play and have a long chat.

"The referee seemed to want to be the centre of attention" were exactly bedfonts thoughts when we lost to you 5--2 the referee made three huge errors that all cost goals against us

With all due respect Easy, I'm not sure if i know you personally, so would be unfair for me to pass judgment personally. But for you to pass judgment on other people and make comments about clubs and players, whilst hiding behind a username and clearly not brave enough to reveal yourself, is some what cowardness would you agree? Albeit, I agree with your comments about money winning the league at any level. Personally I don't believe you hve to be a great manager to manage at this level. What you need is a good setup behind you. Which clearly is money. Now, I know most of the Frimley Green side, and are close friends with most of them, due to playing Sundays with them. So I am fully aware of the level of money flying around and whO is getting paid what etc etc. But is that a problem? Why should they not accept that money,? If frimley have money, why not spend it? It's clearly what is required to win a league. Does that make Paul a great manager? I don't believe so. Again, I don't know Paul personally, and he might probably be a great manager with a great future, but personally, with money, anyone could manage a football team. The likes of Simmo, Meps, Toby, Louis, they don't need training, they just need to be told where to be, at what time and where there playing. And you know they will perform.

I think Frimley Green will win the league, and wish them all the best.