Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Footballs travellers

Tree Hugger

I enjoy playing with the group of lads who i currently play with. Couldnt ask for more to be fair. Good banter, talented players, and all mates. It does help. Most of us work all week and its a hobby, not a job. If i dont enjoy my hobby then i wouldnt play. I love football, watching and playing and would not ever ask for a penny to put on a club shirt.

Newby do you really think the manager will tell you if anybody is getting money how do you know the management are not paying themselves??

were all mates an all have big mouths bob i know none were paid at lammas until the arrival of matt baxter an now at bedfont i know where gavin an stuart have played so its a possibility they are both getting paid i have a fantastic relaitionship with the bamfords :wub: an i know how there work ethic is mate! of course they could be lying through there teeth but then so could i ;)

You are a rare breed my friend good luck, I see you play windsor tonight have you a full squad out?

No he is not a rare breed there are only a handful of clubs who are paying a handful of players the rest is BS don't know of many clubs who pay anymore most of it is just for fuel expenses,the people who are paid the most are the officials that is a fact and thats what started the ball rolling in the CCL .

No he is not a rare breed there are only a handful of clubs who are paying a handful of players the rest is BS don't know of many clubs who pay anymore most of it is just for fuel expenses,the people who are paid the most are the officials that is a fact and thats what started the ball rolling in the CCL .

Duncs there's probably more than you think

Don't resort to insults you see you and a lot of people are getting confused between wages and expenses,wages are a source of income and are either declared to the tax man or tax is deducted at source (P A Y E ) now most of the expenses paid is for fuel and sometimes food and is agreed with the individual player who has to sign for each week and can then be entered into the clubs accounts (books),now I'll ask you again how many clubs are getting paid in the CCL not how many are receiving expenses

Don't resort to insults you see you and a lot of people are getting confused between wages and expenses,wages are a source of income and are either declared to the tax man or tax is deducted at source (P A Y E ) now most of the expenses paid is for fuel and sometimes food and is agreed with the individual player who has to sign for each week and can then be entered into the clubs accounts (books),now I'll ask you again how many clubs are getting paid in the CCL not how many are receiving expenses

Duncs sorry for the insult, we both know teams don't do the tax route.

Ash, Sandurst and Camberley don't pay but Cove are paying who else was you involved in

Ash Sandhurst Hartley Cove Camberley Farnham oops and Frimley Green sorry thats 7 and I can tell you that out of those 7 only 1 does things correctly,what most of you see is a player opening a brown envelope and taking out some money what you don't see is him earlier in the week filling up his fuel tank on his bank card,don't worry about the insult I'm used to it on here,now the agreed sum is usually paid in three groups a) is for playing on a saturday B) is for a tuesday (match or training ) c) is for training on a thurday if the player doesn't make one of these criterias then he will lose money and also if he is a substitute he will only receive half of the agreed sum,goal bonuses is usually agreed between the manager and the player not the club