Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOXING DAY PREMIER FIXTURES.

Smudge

didnt think we was that bad bit harsh lol but hey ho ho ho its merry Xmas were entitled to our opions!

Trust me, you were the worst team we've played against this season and that includes the div 1 sides we've played. That's what makes the defeat even worse. You don't mind losing 4-1 to a good side but to a dreadful side it's hard to take and we really need to sort ourselves out as we're firmly in a relegation battle now.

Just my opinion.

Referee's interpretation of the law whether it was a red or not. Both Sandhurst and Camberley were very poor on todays showing. I put it to you VP if there is little to no budget at the club, are your players actually playing for the club and manager, and do the players actually respect the manager ? I fear not from what I saw, thats where your troubles lie in my opinion. If not sorted quickly, Camberley will definitely be in a relegation fight if they are not careful, as Dorking have hit a bit of form due to their new recruits and are coming good of late.

I can't answer your questions BG. What the players think of anything is nothing do to with me. It just makes me laugh that Duncs, who I believe is involved with Sandhurst now, goes on about our manager's supposed lack of contacts. If he thinks we should have someone like Salv who's been around locally for years then he's truly stuck in the past as Salv's contacts have got him just as bad a side as us. Face facts - it's £ notes that players are interested in. That's why we lost most of ours (but not all).

We've had some games lately where we have been genuinely unlucky not to get something. Today we were just poor. No excuses. Roll on the relegation fight. At least it means there's something on every game.

Edited by VPCTFC

I can't answer your questions BG. What the players think of anything is nothing do to with me. It just makes me laugh that Duncs, who I believe is involved with Sandhurst now, goes on about our manager's supposed lack of contacts. If he thinks we should have someone like Salv who's been around locally for years then he's truly stuck in the past as Salv's contacts have got him just as bad a side as us. Face facts - it's £ notes that players are interested in. That's why we lost most of ours (but not all).

We've had some games lately where we have been genuinely unlucky not to get something. Today we were just poor. No excuses. Roll on the relegation fight. At least it means there's something on every game.

VP now could you just imagine IF Duncs was there today with Sandhurst !!! No doubt he'll be on here to give his two penneth worth........... wait for the swear words tho' .... ;)

Ashford Town (Middlesex) v Chertsey Town - According to website:

MATCH DEFINITELY ON FOLLOWING REFEREE INSPECTION

12:00 noon KO

Ashford Towns pitch seems to be one of the better pitches when the weather isnt good.

After today's game the feeling is mutual mate like I said to a few people there i was totally surprised at how bad camberley are this year.and now your in a relegation battle your goin no where but down pal if u lost to s**t side today 4.1 and dorking 5.1 that says it all mate.but yes your rite your entitled to your opions lol

How can u say that ain't a red? Lucky not to get a red for first off the ball incident

Agreed. Decisions like that baffle me. In our game vs you the other week your forward was booked for kicking our centre half (which I don't think he did and if he did was probably in retaliation to a similar 'attack'). If the ref didn't see it or is not confident what happened then he should be taking no action, not bottling it with a half way booking

Well done TRS you have managed to make this look a bit interesting as it was in all honesty dire, two poor sides who I believe will be in the mix for the drop, however it has to be said that Sandhurst seemed to have a bit more about them than Camberley, the point it was completely lost as far as Camberley were concerned was when the referee missed along with the lino a stonewall

penalty and then booked the Camberley sub who was fouled, then sent him off for kicking the ball in his direction. Its going to be a long way back as far as I can see for both these sides as the teams above and below have games in hand.

Sorry guys but I was right in line with this one behind the goal and it was a definite pen confirmed by the Sandhurst keeper who said they got away with that one, does not mitigate the ball being kicked in the direction of the ref, however to book him for what I could only assume was simulation is an absolute joke. As a long time Camberley man I along with VP and Krooner only give an honest assessment as we see it, Dalts you are quite right we deserved exactly what we got a good hiding and you thoroughly deserved your win.

Flint I see what ur saying pal.and your correct the teams below you do have games in hand.one of them being us!and we've a game in hand of dorking,so this should be a good new year.but I'm sure come may we will not be bottom 3.you don't go and beat horley,molesey,dorking,and camberley in your last 5 games through luck!!!weve got some team spirit and battle about us.which from seeing today that's y I fear yourselfs are just looking behind you instead of in front at the moment.thats my opion mate I'm not saying we're set the world alight.turks has got a hell of a job on his hands but good luck mate and wish you the best pal I like it down there its a good club