Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BOXING DAY PREMIER FIXTURES.

Smudge

I'm playing for my university's team up in Leeds, and have been asked by several clubs up there to play in the North East Counties League, as some of my team mates play for teams in there, others play in the Northern Prem division. I'm in my final year of Uni, so football isn't a priority this year, playing twice a week and training twice a week for my uni team is more than enough for me.

Duncs I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of a chomp; if that's the biggest kick you get then I'd seriously suggest you take up a new hobby. Try darts, you can even put pictures on the darts board to give you more satisfaction

so in other words your just a kid who can't get into a team round here so you had to move to Leeds to try and get a game and now that has failed you are trying to big yourself up on here,well I think if Camberley let you go then you can't be that good so you wouldn't get in my team, you sound desperate..

so in other words your just a kid who can't get into a team round here so you had to move to Leeds to try and get a game and now that has failed you are trying to big yourself up on here,well I think if Camberley let you go then you can't be that good so you wouldn't get in my team, you sound desperate..

is it not because he is at Uni in Leeds? :unsure:

Some could say the same for you piping up about Camberley all the time; do you want that job THAT badly that you have to big yourself up about your (not so impressive) achievements? You bore me Duncs; I'll send you a picture of my face for your dart board sweetie.

Some could say the same for you piping up about Camberley all the time; do you want that job THAT badly that you have to big yourself up about your (not so impressive) achievements? You bore me Duncs; I'll send you a picture of my face for your dart board sweetie.

I think I got one in my toilet lol Camberley should have a much better manager than me not what they have got now,you still didn't tell us your name come on now don't be shy we are all big boys/girls on here,you see without your name you are just a nobody who is probably spouting out a load of sh1te,what colour is your greyhound ?

I think I got one in my toilet lol Camberley should have a much better manager than me not what they have got now,you still didn't tell us your name come on now don't be shy we are all big boys/girls on here,you see without your name you are just a nobody who is probably spouting out a load of sh1te,what colour is your greyhound ?

Shows how much you pay attention to threads on the forum.

Shows how much you pay attention to threads on the forum.

what like I would remember a nobodys name dream on sunshine,a friend of mine and yours just text me and told me you rate yourself as a player but you don't take critsism very well and you go off sulking is that the real reason why you are not playing at the moment,did you get dropped and can't take it ?

I can't answer your questions BG. What the players think of anything is nothing do to with me. It just makes me laugh that Duncs, who I believe is involved with Sandhurst now, goes on about our manager's supposed lack of contacts. If he thinks we should have someone like Salv who's been around locally for years then he's truly stuck in the past as Salv's contacts have got him just as bad a side as us. Face facts - it's £ notes that players are interested in. That's why we lost most of ours (but not all).

We've had some games lately where we have been genuinely unlucky not to get something. Today we were just poor. No excuses. Roll on the relegation fight. At least it means there's something on every game.

I didn't read this post untill now it was pointed out to me by a Sandhurst supporter, VP you are someone who i thought was quite level headed WTF are you going on about,Salv has/is doing a very good job at Sandhurst I don't think he would even consider the Cam job and you are wrong about his contacts if it wasn't for him Sandhurst would of run out of players a long time ago,can I also remind you that you lost 1 4 that would tell me you are not as good as us and to be honest because I wasn't present it just makes it sound like sour grapes

BLIMEY !

BOXING DAY - and one game goes ahead, and TRS records it.

Pages and pages and pages of........ discussion ??

Still - Makes for interesting reading.

what like I would remember a nobodys name dream on sunshine,a friend of mine and yours just text me and told me you rate yourself as a player but you don't take critsism very well and you go off sulking is that the real reason why you are not playing at the moment,did you get dropped and can't take it ?

I don't take "critsism" well, and I don't take criticism very well either if it isn't constructive. As a player I always strive to better myself and I know exactly what aspects of my game need improving. I'm never satisfied, and why would I be unless i'm playing at the highest level.

You on the other hand, well apart from your spelling that needs attention, if you put half as much graft into your management as you do researching on here you may get to manage a half decent side one day, as a few friends of mine have played under you and let's say they weren't best pleased.

Edited by elnino

After a visit to the club on my way home from work, the prospects of Ash Utd v Cove are next to non.......so many puddles all over the pitch, where there's no water so soft it makes it unsafe for players....have been told an early inspection tomorrow morning but shouldbn't take to long & to make it worse the weather forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain early morning until mid afternoon

Edited by aupostie