Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 8th/9th January

Good club Hanwell...always enjoyed my visits. Apart from an 8 nil beating with Welwyn years back!

I think you are referring to the game played on 4th October 2008 when Hanwell Town won 7-0 otherwise the only other heavy defeats against Hanwell the Citizens have suffered were 0-6 in 2009 and 1-6 way back in 2001.

I think you are referring to the game played on 4th October 2008 when Hanwell Town won 7-0 otherwise the only other heavy defeats against Hanwell the Citizens have suffered were 0-6 in 2009 and 1-6 way back in 2001.

Sorry 7-0 ! Jesus i just want to forget that day!

LONDON SENIOR CUP Fourth Round

1-1* Wingate & Finchley v Haringey Borough (Wingate & Finchley won 4-3 on penalties)

You have to feel for Haringey Borough:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=872886&conf=&div=

GOAL: Aylesbury United 1 Shrivenham 0 (Field 7 mins)

GOAL: Hadley 0 Oxhey Jets 1 (L Inch 20 mins)

GOAL: Aylesbury United 2 Shrivenham 0 (Hatch 25 mins)

GOAL: Aylesbury United 3 Shrivenham 0 (Reynolds 28 mins)

GOAL: Aylesbury United 4 Shrivenham 0 (Wood 33 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

Yeah it's funny the players there don't seem to want to put in commitment to play higher but love the games against the higher sides lot of them play for same Sunday side they got to Sunday FA cup semi this year I think

Only two from what I've seen this season WB, the majority are actually playing for Oakley United in the Oxfordshire senior, another case of players playing with mates and winning by 7 or 8 every week

Only two from what I've seen this season WB, the majority are actually playing for Oakley United in the Oxfordshire senior, another case of players playing with mates and winning by 7 or 8 every week

Ah right good call

Game halted at Aylesbury United due to serious injury to Lee Birch, stretcher and ambulance called, stoppage 11 minutes to date.

Players now returning to the dressing rooms

Early reports it's a broken leg

Edited by Karen Browne

Game halted at Aylesbury United due to serious injury to Lee Birch, stretcher and ambulance called, stoppage 11 minutes to date.

Players now returning to the dressing rooms

Early reports it's a broken leg

Poor bloke good player hope he makes a full recovery. They were coasting too

Wednesday 9th January

PREMIER DIVISION

0-2 Hadley v Oxhey Jets

BERKS & BUCKS SENIOR TROPHY Quarter Final

A-A Aylesbury United v Shrivenham (Due to serious injury to Aylesbury United's Lee Birch)

DIVISION ONE

3-0 Chesham United Reserves v Amersham Town

1-4 Crawley Green v Cranfield United

SOUTH MIDLANDS FLOODLIT CUP (Reserve Section) Second Round

0-9 Cockfosters Reserves v Royston Town Reserves

Just read the Noticeboard from SSML and love the fact that Winslow Boy gets a mention lol

Haha saying what? I've been well behaved haven't I.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Haha saying what? I've been well behaved haven't I.

Kentish Town did their chances of escaping from the relegation zone no harm after they edged out fellow relegation candidates Winslow Utd 3-2 at home. Two goals from Joe Fox and Tarek Azwai put Town firmly in the driving seat at half time, leaving Winslow Boy in the depths of despair, but he perked up after Claude Seanla and Vinnie Shrieves brought Winslow level with half an hour left. However, despair returned after Sean Flaherty’s penalty just before the end gave Kentish all three points.

Kentish Town did their chances of escaping from the relegation zone no harm after they edged out fellow relegation candidates Winslow Utd 3-2 at home. Two goals from Joe Fox and Tarek Azwai put Town firmly in the driving seat at half time, leaving Winslow Boy in the depths of despair, but he perked up after Claude Seanla and Vinnie Shrieves brought Winslow level with half an hour left. However, despair returned after Sean Flaherty’s penalty just before the end gave Kentish all three points.

Hahahahaha sounds about right. If only they knew about some of our fans the phone calls and texts etc I get during and after games. Makes me look lightweight. Hahaha

Edited by Winslow Boy

Hanwell Town U18s 2 Southall U18s 3

We didnt deserve to lose the game.