Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12th Jan

Chubby I think you need to start going to watch premiership on Saturdays mate.as every week u watch ccl u say its the worst game you've seen all season!!think credit goes to Cooky and Danny fox for there players digging in til the final whistle.every team has bad games but you seem to pick one every week pal.

In response to Bad Guy, I will try and summarise. Up to November we were going well, playing with confidence and getting the results that our performances deserved.Unfortunately all teams at all levels hit a bad patch at some point and we have done that. We can all blame lack of match action, player suspensions etc but I believe this is the same for everyone. One thing that has let us down in periods is discipline. We have finished games with 9 men in 3 matches now including v Horley the other Saturday. That said we are still putting out teams that resemble mostly what we have had all season. We have now lost 6 in the last 7 (including Surrey Senior Cup v Molesey & AFC Croydon in League Cup) but we will keep going. As I have said previously this league is wide open but in all honesty I think we are out of the running now with the recent run of defeats. There are still a number of clubs involved in this top two chase and please, please do not discount South Park, although nobody seems to ever mention them, its just Guernsey and Egham. Hope to have a big announcement soon on our new ground and I promised Smudge that I would post on here first before anywhere else. Watch this space.