Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is 'Corrie Star' the next one ?

After the case was originall dropped, the DPP has now gone ahead with charges against Michael Le Vell.

http://www.telegraph...ex-charges.html

Comments, regarding his chances, on a summons, to.......................

Edited by Big J R

I just do not understand what drives some actors and celebrities to do these disgusting things.

They have money and status, and yet they stand to lose it all...

I've read about the case and it seems pretty concrete against him. In a few weeks another celeb (Ian Watkins) is up before the magistrates on child abuse and animal abuse charges.

I doubt Le Vell will be the last celebrity outed - this is only the tip of a very large iceberg.

'Corrie' has now been struck twice, if not several times !

Remember, many years ago, Peter Adamanson, (a.k.a. Len Fairclough), and the incident in the swimming pool, a very young girl and a thumb ?

There seems to be a witch hunt at the moment doesn't there against the likes of Le Vell, poor old Stuart Hall, the so called Hairy Cornflake Dave Lee Travis and Jim Davidson to name a few, I wonder who'll be next to get a knock at their door.

That's always the danger.

I remember years ago when Father John Lloyd was accused of sex crimes against children in South Wales, two teenage girls said that he had raped them when in fact he had been out of the country on the date they had said he raped them.

Also, his victims were altar boys.

The girls did it to get money, and hadn't been abused at all.

The 'Hairy Cornflake' and I have the dubious honour of being asked to leave a rather posh pub in Bookham many years ago.

The pub in question, (no names, no pack-drill), was hosting a Surrey Union Hunt meeting.

He and I had the audacity to voice our views on fox-hunting, which didn't go down too well with the 'blue-rinse' brigade.

Edited by Big J R

The 'Hairy Cornflake' and I have the dubious honour of being asked to leave a rather posh pub in Bookham many years ago.

The pub in question, (no names, no pack-drill), was hosting a Surrey Union Hunt meeting.

He and I had the audacity to voice our views on fox-hunting, which didn't go down too well with the 'blue-rinse' brigade.

Well done Big JR, I hope you gave those savages what for and what you said was worth getting thrown out for.

It certainly was.

DLT's catch-phrase at the time was 'CERTAINLY, Vicar !'

There was a slight overspill from the room where the Hunt were having their 'do', and a blue rinse lady and a vicar, (Yes, I kid you not), came into our section of the bar, very loud, going on about the joys of fox-hunting. I can't remember exactly what the vicar said, but DLT said in his usual loud voice..... 'CERTAINLY, Vicar !'

We were 'asked to leave', and Dave's parting comment was.... 'Why dont you get a Life and listen to B.B.C.1 !!"

• 6 months later...

A number of sources are now reporting that the medical evidence showed that the girl involved in the case is still a virgin. Now I don't know the truth or facts of this but so far they are not being denied. The question is: - How did this case ever come to court.

Another question maybe is why has this man's life and living been ruined?

A number of sources are now reporting that the medical evidence showed that the girl involved in the case is still a virgin. Now I don't know the truth or facts of this but so far they are not being denied. The question is: - How did this case ever come to court.

Another question maybe is why has this man's life and living been ruined?

Doris Day had sex before she became a virgin. 

This of course is what happens in hysterical witch hunts,i exactly predicted this happening many months ago,once the tabloid press and their gutter readership get themselves in a frenzy theres no stopping them.British people have a unhealthy obsession with child sex cases, theres nothing they love reading about more.  

Much as we'd all love to continue blaming the entire british peoples for their fascination in the media hype of all things salacious and unhealthy this one is something that clearly needs laying at the door of the CPS and the investigators of this supposed "crime".

Much as we'd all love to continue blaming the entire british peoples for their fascination in the media hype of all things salacious and unhealthy this one is something that clearly needs laying at the door of the CPS and the investigators of this supposed "crime".

The British public wanted someone to 'pay' for Savilles crimes that's why such cases were brought to court in the first place, the CPS were simply going along with the public mood for vengeance. 

The British public wanted someone to 'pay' for Savilles crimes that's why such cases were brought to court in the first place, the CPS were simply going along with the public mood for vengeance. 

This is the first time I've heard of any connection with Savile's crimes apart from being one strand of Operation Yewtree. Obviously if a world renowned justice system is to be influenced by mood the country is in worse shape than I ever imagined. I wonder what the answer to all these woes must be? 

I think that the girl in question should be named as well.

If Michael LeVell can be named, shamed and publicly crucified then this girl should have her right to anonymity rebuked.

I'm no fan of the celeb culture, but this man was found innocent and so he should be allowed to get on with his life.

This is the first time I've heard of any connection with Savile's crimes apart from being one strand of Operation Yewtree. Obviously if a world renowned justice system is to be influenced by mood the country is in worse shape than I ever imagined. I wonder what the answer to all these woes must be? 

A world renowned  justice system???? if you think the law has anything to do with justice you really are living in a dreamworld.

A world renowned  justice system???? if you think the law has anything to do with justice you really are living in a dreamworld.

Oh I'm sorry, did the Crown Prosecution Service - part of the UK Justice System* not have anything to do with deciding to prosecute in this instance? "World renowned" - perhaps I allowed myself to get caught up in your tendency for hyperbole!

https://www.justice.gov.uk/about/justice

Edited by Loose