Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mid-week Football

AllStar

RPV 2 Bedfont sports 0

thought the better footballing side lost tonight on a playable but poor pitch , the referee let alot of fouls go for both sides which i think made it get a little feisty but overall was ok

rpv took the lead against the run of play with a neat finish after we failed to clear the ball twice an they scored a second from a corner which was poorly marked imo a draw wouldve been a fair result but hey you dont take your chances you dont score which wasnt helped by losing george baldock to a hamstring injury which we all thought was a penalty after he collapsed which looked like a tackle by a rpv cb, we also had a penalty shout early doors but the ref wasnt interested in giving fouls in each teams final third

really hope rpv use there 50k wisely its not exactly a paradise place to play but all people very welcoming im sure the burgers were horse meat though my breath smells of manure this morning ;) :P

Dunno Sean, if Lammas finish with a couple of cups and end the season strong, I can't see why not. Confidence is high and I know the 3 Staines boys have said there signing full time. Best I've seen Staines play since there league double.

i suppose its a case of keep doing what your doing an hoping the players see the bigger picture an push on to next season i really hope the club pushes forward an steps up its just a shame they dont have there own ground.

i was over at the lucan pavillion on sun an jesus its only got to be 10 years old the building but general maintenance hasnt been done it looks horrendous down there unfortunately

Agree mate, real shame they can't get floodlights there. As you say I dunno how long they can keep sharing with Ashford for because I know it isn't cheap!!!!!!! On paper Staines should be up there but we both know someone where down the line there will be a hiccup or have Steve, Tarquin and Ben drilled this out of them?? Who knows!!

RPV 2 Bedfont sports 0

thought the better footballing side lost tonight on a playable but poor pitch , the referee let alot of fouls go for both sides which i think made it get a little feisty but overall was ok

rpv took the lead against the run of play with a neat finish after we failed to clear the ball twice an they scored a second from a corner which was poorly marked imo a draw wouldve been a fair result but hey you dont take your chances you dont score which wasnt helped by losing george baldock to a hamstring injury which we all thought was a penalty after he collapsed which looked like a tackle by a rpv cb, we also had a penalty shout early doors but the ref wasnt interested in giving fouls in each teams final third

really hope rpv use there 50k wisely its not exactly a paradise place to play but all people very welcoming im sure the burgers were horse meat though my breath smells of manure this morning ;) :P

RPV 2 Bedfont sports 0

First half pretty much even, although just before we scored we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, definitely not offside.

Second half thought we dominated, and just deserved to win

Newby, At RPV we do what we can with limited resources, however it doesn’t help when an opposition player throws his toys out his pram, and kick a hole in fence because his lost.

hi dobo i didnt see or hear about it an yes your right you can only use whats infront of you.

disallowed goal agree didnt look offside to me but then i wasnt in line an im guessing niether were you

think dominated is the wrong wording at the start of second yes you were on top but dominated no mate an last 20 id say we had more posession without really troubling your keeper at all that said a good contest twice against you this season. good luck for the rest of the season hope your chance of winning the 100k goes well.

how your tall cb got through the game ill never know looks like his knees are shot to pieces but hat off to him nothing in air or on floor got past him he just looked such an awkward player to play against!!

RPV 2 Bedfont sports 0

First half pretty much even, although just before we scored we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, definitely not offside.

Second half thought we dominated, and just deserved to win

Newby, At RPV we do what we can with limited resources, however it doesn’t help when an opposition player throws his toys out his pram, and kick a hole in fence because his lost.

well done Dobo good result.I know of an incident like this a couple of seasons ago when someone from aCCL Prem club damaged the away dressing room door,the home club fixed the door which had been badly damaged and then they billed the other club for the money

hi dobo i didnt see or hear about it an yes your right you can only use whats infront of you.

disallowed goal agree didnt look offside to me but then i wasnt in line an im guessing niether were you

think dominated is the wrong wording at the start of second yes you were on top but dominated no mate an last 20 id say we had more posession without really troubling your keeper at all that said a good contest twice against you this season. good luck for the rest of the season hope your chance of winning the 100k goes well.

how your tall cb got through the game ill never know looks like his knees are shot to pieces but hat off to him nothing in air or on floor got past him he just looked such an awkward player to play against!!

Newby was right in line by opposite the linesman

All about opinions thou

well done Dobo good result.I know of an incident like this a couple of seasons ago when someone from aCCL Prem club damaged the away dressing room door,the home club fixed the door which had been badly damaged and then they billed the other club for the money

Cheers Duncs not much damage, hole in fence, just annoying

Mole Valley led until 16 seconds to go. An early pen and red card in ET killed them off, had to commit players forward and left gaps at the back. Result flatters Walton, they are one of the better outfits ive seen this season.

Will be a very good final no doubt about it.