Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mid-week Football

AllStar

Just an early reminder that Mole Valley SCR host Walton Casuals Reserves on Tuesday night in the Surrey Premier Cup semi-final, kick off 7:30pm.

I don't think entry will be more than £5/6 and it's a chance to have an all CCL1 final against either Westfield or Lammas!!

Would be good to get a big CCL crowd down to support if anyone fancies it.

Just an early reminder that Mole Valley SCR host Walton Casuals Reserves on Tuesday night in the Surrey Premier Cup semi-final, kick off 7:30pm.

I don't think entry will be more than £5/6 and it's a chance to have an all CCL1 final against either Westfield or Lammas!!

Would be good to get a big CCL crowd down to support if anyone fancies it.

Best of luck to MVSCR,Will personally be at Westfield v Staines Lammas.

Beware of papparazzi! ;)

..........and the Pepperoni in the black wrapper.

Definitely Ghandi's Revenge food.

Edited by Big J R

Goodluck to Staines and Westfield, should be decent affair and hopefully the deserving side will win through and guaranteed one CoCo rep in the final at Carshalton Ath on Tues, March! 19th.

Hopefully some locals and neutrals WILL come down to Cobhams Leg O Mutton ground Tuesday to cheer us on.

Walton with an impressive stat of only one defeat I believe and us on the back of 12 without loss I'd think will be very good value for the £5 admission.

Anyway thanks in advance for those that do pop down, introduce yourself after the match in the clubhouse.