Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spencer Day Interview - Post AFC Hornchurch (slight Preview of Billericay Town)

Dom

That old boy is a bit of a shit stirrer eh? Craig Edwards is not feisty (they must be talking about the wrong bloke)

Craig Edwards Blue army will show them.

Didn't go today but sounded like we were the better side,blokes a knob.Reminds me of that other hand job who managed Lewes.

Said we was poor and they should of won when we beat them 4-0 at their place.

Can't believe the tool is managing a football league side,must simply be down to his snazzy dress sense

A bit rich, considering his 'episode' with Aldershot FC.

to be fair I think it's more the reporter shit stirring.

Think their manager comes across alot better in that interview than the one earlier in the season

Is that impartial reporting and interviewing by a bbc man. That's twice he has slagged off Craig the club and the ground. Hope he is not coming on Tuesday

Actually i hope he is coming on Tuesday. I presume he will have to pay at the turnstiles? Surly he can't get in free just to slate us. Wrinkly old git. And that bloke interviewing him has a nerve also lol

Actually i hope he is coming on Tuesday. I presume he will have to pay at the turnstiles? Surly he can't get in free just to slate us. Wrinkly old git. And that bloke interviewing him has a nerve also lol

Dunno why your so bitter ?

F*****g old spunker do one you old t**d

Large game Tuesday night let's have it :D

And what was that?

He tried to buy out Aldershot FC at the end of the 1980s, when he was called Spencer Tretheway.

It didn't go well, and he became something of a laughing stock.

What a muppet that BBC bloke is. Talk about stir it! How does he know what our pitch is like in August? Farnborough always play football the 'propa' way do they? They've just signed a 6 foot 3 striker! I assume they haven't signed him for heading ability because the ball is firmly on the deck all the time!

Is that impartial reporting and interviewing by a bbc man. That's twice he has slagged off Craig the club and the ground. Hope he is not coming on Tuesday

I hope he does and you charge him for entry into the ground Del... And then put him up the balcony with me pre match. I promise to make him feel very unwelcome...

Edited by GazzaBTFC