Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weds/Thur/Fri Matches

Wow Johnno that was massive mate

Jesus Christ weren't expecting that. I'm surprised I landed him on my light tackle I was dangling ;)

A mistake in printing?!?!? Lol you little fibber.

I didn't say scrap the floodlight rule not not the enclosure rule. Simply it makes a mockery to have pitches that are Afghanistan park standard at that level of football. Maybe if you didn't pay your players so much you could invest in the pitch?

If that's true about the mum and son and paying to get in that is hilarious! I'm gonna give whoever it was so much stick tomorrow.

Wasn't the woman who had a mouth like a toilet who also harassed one of your own players the other week? Is that really what fans are like at your level or just the minority?

Lastly you don't comment on a few of your players not shaking hands, is it something you condone?

Johnno sorry I was at the game and the first 20 you stared better spells keeper made one good reflex saves and 2more routine saves which you would expect him to save. After that spelly where better till the end. What was shocking was by all accounts that was spelly 6th game in 10days and they where a lot fitter and more organised. Think spelthorne will kick on with ex Ashford captain Paul Johnson and Gary Ross just hope they can keep them. Also spelthorne number8 is a very good player.

not shaking hands with the oppo is not something I condone but the players are all adults and make their own decisions on this.

I expect them to lose graciously but I wont force a player to shake hands. There are certain players on the non league circuit that I wouldnt give the steam off my pIss too, let alone shake hands, but then thats cos we have history.

Most of the players at Chertsey are on 140 a week which probably still isnt enough to sort the pitch out. Thankfully we have a stand, covered areas on 3 sides of the ground, and a club house......who needs a decent pitch?

She's not, and yes a bit personal. Who said she was abusing everyone? A faceless tit on here claims he was 'told' it was my wife and yes she was part of the supporters getting on the back of one of our players!! A criminal act if ever there was one!!

Just read that the spelthorne player was shouted at by her. Obviously is personal and is totally understandble if you didn't want to discuss it and I don't blame you but from an outside point of view I find it very very strange that the Manger of decent clubs missus is with a group of idiots abusing players. Surely this must embarrass you?

She's not, and yes a bit personal. Who said she was abusing everyone? A faceless tit on here claims he was 'told' it was my wife and yes she was part of the supporters getting on the back of one of our players!! A criminal act if ever there was one!!

I'm not faceless, I played 40 minutes against you. And then watched the whole game buddy. If you look in the programme I was number 4, but not for hanworth villa ;)

So was it not your wife then? Like 4-5-1 said very weird for a club of such stature to have events like that occurring. If it wasn't I will apologise, but I think by your response we know already.

Will I need my unhooking mat for this one? :)

I've nothing to be embarrassed about. On match days she does her bit supporting the team with the band of 20 - 30 other supporters. The abuse from the supporters towards 1 Chertsey player and the rest of the team was an isolated incident at 1 match out of 50. The supporters have been brilliant and supportive all season. IF she chooses to abuse/shout at/boo at her own or an opposition player, she has as much right as any other supporter. Just cos she is married to the manager makes no difference. I think we need to concentrate on this Spelthorne player that may need some counselling after being shouted at by an opposition supporter. What is the world coming to?

I've explained this in depth already so will not comment anymore. 4-5-1 you are clearly a mate or colleague of Brunt so why not tell me who you are?

I've nothing to be embarrassed about. On match days she does her bit supporting the team with the band of 20 - 30 other supporters. The abuse from the supporters towards 1 Chertsey player and the rest of the team was an isolated incident at 1 match out of 50. The supporters have been brilliant and supportive all season. IF she chooses to abuse/shout at/boo at her own or an opposition player, she has as much right as any other supporter. Just cos she is married to the manager makes no difference. I think we need to concentrate on this Spelthorne player that may need some counselling after being shouted at by an opposition supporter. What is the world coming to?

I've explained this in depth already so will not comment anymore. 4-5-1 you are clearly a mate or colleague of Brunt so why not tell me who you are?

Chomp chomp chomp

No but it does keep me entertained whilst I'm on a night shift. Like johno said he can take 'banter'. Even though I hate the word 'banter' - it's the new word for winding someone up.

McDonald's is never busy at this time of night :-)

McDonald's is never busy at this time of night :-)

Where is the Maccy D's expert when you really need him JJ ?

Edited by Big J R