Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday May, 4th

Good luck to mrs Smudge lets hope for a speedy recovery,I must however agree with Chubby IF the incident is as serious as it sounds then something has to be done I would also like to hear the full story just in case its not what happened.

Fennesy was bought on as a sub at half time he gave the ball away or something and their manager shouted something at him Fennesy replied something along the lines of [****!!****] off u c *** then he was taken straight off as he walked off the two exchanged words and faces was in each others started to heat up and a kilburn player held terry to pull him away as that was happening their gaffer kneed him in the balls then smacked him straight in the face then a fight broke out as this was going on we was instructed to leave the pitch and we went and got changed

Fennesy was bought on as a sub at half time he gave the ball away or something and their manager shouted something at him Fennesy replied something along the lines of [****!!****] off u c *** then he was taken straight off as he walked off the two exchanged words and faces was in each others started to heat up and a kilburn player held terry to pull him away as that was happening their gaffer kneed him in the balls then smacked him straight in the face then a fight broke out as this was going on we was instructed to leave the pitch and we went and got changed

I did notice a few football looking people walking into Wembleys ground with 5, 10 mins to go wonder if they were from the South Kilburn game.

Quick well done to Yateley Green who are Elite League champions.

Old Farnboronians HAVE finished 2nd - a promotion position to CCL Div 1 if they take it up.

Best wishes to Mrs Smudge.

Cheers Gilesy.....think that clears that argument up then. The guys nothing but a thug and this latest incident simply proves that I'm afraid. Still, I doubt good old Smudgy will have the balls to admit he was wrong earlier this season and offer an apology. If I remember rightly Smudger backed this guy and told us all how 'decent' he was.....ha ha!!!

Wow, wonder what the teams that have to make the trip to South Kilburn still this season will make of that?

I am pretty sure Spellly are heading there tomorrow and MV SCR next Saturday, if these games end in controversy or not happening at all wont this effect promotion and potentially runners up / 3rd in Div 1.

I've witnessed this asswipe 'perform' on three occassions, he is an absolute twat and disgrace to football, speaking to the guys on their return yesterday i've no reason to doubt their version of events (especially as they weren't involved). The man has no place in football but really it's all down to the referees report (he wanted to finish the match which doesn't augur well for his report) and what Terry does. Personally I would have got the police involved and done him for assault/abh. Several wars players/staff would be only too pleased to provide statements I would expect.

#

Hope the missus makes a speedy and full recovery Smudge, wishing you both well

Wishing her a speedy recovery Smudge

Same from me Peter, and YES - I have experienced the old Mayday hospital in the past.

'Nuff Said ???