Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Andy!

At least there's no chance of Andy's foxy girlfriend Kim getting jealous is there

I'm surprised at you Mr Rhodes, not doing your homework first - I think it's Andy who should be worried

https://web.archive.org/web/20070703045634/http://www.gaysports.com/page.cfm?Sectionid=31&typeofsite=storydetail&ID=642&storyset=yes

Karen - Well that's what I mean, at least there won't be any hanky panky between Murray and lesbian Mauresmo will there

I see that Amelie Mauresmo made a great start didn't she as Andy Murray's Coach, he's already out of Queen's beaten in the third round yesterday by little known Radek Stepanek 7-6, 6-2 and losing eight set points in the first set, that would never have happened under Lendl.

Yes but Nadal would never employ someone like Amelie Mauresmo as his Coach would he

Yes but Nadal would never employ someone like Amelie Mauresmo as his Coach would he

Correct - he employs his uncle Toni who's never won a tournament in his life.

You don't have to be a former Wimbledon champion to be a successful coach which knocks the Lendl argument down the drain. Nadal's done quite well over the years!

Only time will tell with Mauresmo, she may not be successful.

• 2 weeks later...

Rhodesy - I thought you might be interested in this article in today's Sunday Times regarding Amelie Mauresmo.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/tennis/article1425143.ece

Rhodesy - I thought you might be interested in this article in today's Sunday Times regarding Amelie Mauresmo.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/tennis/article1425143.ece

And she 'bats' for the 'other side'  ????

What a waste of beauty !!

And she 'bats' for the 'other side'  ????

Yes, didn't you know, at least Kim Sears has nothing to worry about does she

Yes, didn't you know, at least Kim Sears has nothing to worry about does she

I'd heard the rumours and know that its always been 'rife' in the Ladies tennis world, but I hadn't really taken a good look at her before.

Having said that, Ladies football..........

its always been 'rife' in the Ladies tennis world

That's an understatement

Well, having watched some of Andy's first-round match yesterday, and seeing a live close-up of his coach, I reserve the absolute right to reverse my original decision.

She looks what might welll be termed a muscular  'ball-crusher'  !

.... and I wouldn't with yours.... let alone mine !!

:bolt:

Who saw the interesting documentary last night about Andy winning Wimbledon last year

Nope !!

Maybe it was on during that diabolical England  v  Costa Rica match, which I hasten to add, was SO boring, I dozed off during the second half !

Well Kim Sears featured quite a bit so it was well worth watching

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Andy is already considering jettisoning Amelie Mauresmo after his Wimbledon disappointment

P'raps she didn't want a threesome along with 'you-know-who'  !

:bolt:

Big J R - You mean Kim Sears, well there is even talk of Andy and Kim having fallen out following his poor straight sets defeat on Wednesday, you have to wonder why she stays so loyal to him as apparently he treats her like a door mat and there's no sign of him wanting to make an honest woman of her is there.