Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 7 (SEVEN) AFC Hornchurch 2

Rich.m

I'm talking entirely about the style of football, not the result, not the goals, not the opposition.  Of course the standard of the opposition makes a difference, but in terms of the passing, one touch distribution, I thought it was the best I've seen us play.  Simple.  Or are there too many words with more than one syllable for you?

was a little bit shocked when there was no change from a £10 note verry expensive for a leauge cup game should of been a little cheaper

Gareth,you said in your original post that it was the best football you had seen at this level,which I would assume meant Ryman premier standard.If that's the best Billericay have played then so be it but your original post suggested it was any ryman level club,not just yours otherwise I may well of agreed with you

For us certainly, but I don't recall seeing too many teams play 1 touch football on the ground in the Ryman over the years.  It happens, and maybe I just haven't seen the right games, but I don't recall many over the years with that level of football in it.

Maybe I haven't been doing it as long as you, but I certainly don't believe Hornchurch have played that well against us.  Maybe my memory is selective.  I'm beginning to get past caring now to be honest.  Kind of wish I hadn't said it, but then it was never meant for you.  Thought it might start a discussion between our fans, many of whom have been doing this longer than me.

Never mind.  Bored now.

EU you wouldn't be giving it on our forum would you? or trying to have the last word?

of course not how foolish of me to suggest such a thing.

still a bit early to predict where anyone will finish, fixture pile ups can cause all sorts of problems, which we found out last season unfortunately.

Fixture pile ups had [****!!****] all to do with us going down.

Got to be careful what I say about you lot but there's no way when I see the starting line ups of both teams in that league last season should we of both gone down,neither of us should.

And yes,I will admit I do like the last word , passionate about my team and would like to personally hurt anyone who slates them but too much of a tart to actually do anything about it lol

Although Ryan shit himself from me once lol

Edited by Eastside Urchin