Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3rd & 4th December Matches

To be fair Stan, any suspensions incurred will be long served by that time, although there are two more reds to add there for South Park when the table is updated Also Epsom's red was a professional foul by our keeper v Wembley so it is unfair to compare the two teams disciplinary records.

What I would say to the South Park posters on here is that you're beginning to sound a little like Egham last year. A bit sour. Enjoy your run, but you've a long way to go yet. We had a great run last year but it ultimately won us nothing. Well, except for the League Cup of course.

Edited by E&E Rich

You're right E&E. We've been provoked by months of narky comments by Stanley and eventually had to start giving some back. I can assure you none of my brash comments would have come about if it wasn't for these nasty mind games he's been playing.

Anyway, I'm willing to let this be the end of it. Good luck to Epsom and all other teams fighting for promotion. I hope it's an exciting race to the finish.

And I hope you beat us in the rematch of our cup final in a few weeks, we could do without another distraction :)

What I would say to the South Park posters on here is that you're beginning to sound a little like Egham last year. A bit sour. Enjoy your run, but you've a long way to go yet. We had a great run last year but it ultimately won us nothing. Well, except for the League Cup of course.

Disagree, don't think it's sour grapes! Some numpty who supports your club has been making inaccurate comments all season, and we reply with facts that go against his argument!

Yes we are playing well and are top, but we know there is a lot of football to be played!

We are all entitled to our opinions thats what football is all about,its good healthy debate with lots of views and plenty of contraversy as well as the odd winde up and some excellent banter,my opinion of a certain favourite club of mine is based on 40 years mainly of success but more recently of failure, it is very frustrating but I will keep on posting untill in my OPINION they get it right  

Smudge. You often mention the amount of money raised through fines. What do you think should happen to red/yellow card fines? Or indeed should there be any? Starter for 10: the opposing club should get any bookings money so they get some benefit from the transgression against them (I'm not necessarily advocating this but interested in people's opinions).

We are all entitled to our opinions thats what football is all about,its good healthy debate with lots of views and plenty of contraversy as well as the odd winde up and some excellent banter,my opinion of a certain favourite club of mine is based on 40 years mainly of success but more recently of failure, it is very frustrating but I will keep on posting untill in my OPINION they get it right  

& what is it the club needs to do then Duncs?

so i can pass it on to the committee, when i see someone

I would imagine its quite simple aupostie, you need to fire the current manager and put Duncs in charge.

Thats not gonna happen Stan they have a formed opinion of me that is completely wrong,someone or somebody has done a good job on them and it has become a personal thing not for me but for them ( the committee ) there job is to run the club properly and not listen to crap,any way lets hope for 3 points today against Hartley another team who is struggling for points  

Thats not gonna happen Stan they have a formed opinion of me that is completely wrong,someone or somebody has done a good job on them and it has become a personal thing not for me but for them ( the committee ) there job is to run the club properly and not listen to crap,any way lets hope for 3 points today against Hartley another team who is struggling for points  

Sorry duncs I didn't honestly think they would believe me ;)

Sorry to hear that Duncs, I think that sometime those in charge at clubs under estimate the impact that those Managers who really understand the DNA and fabric of a club can have in producing results - look at the recent changes at Horley, Jupp has been there many years and in their 1st 3 games a draw and 2 wins, plus undoubtebly in a very short time I imagine he's been able to bring in some new players. All the best ...

Sorry to hear that Duncs, I think that sometime those in charge at clubs under estimate the impact that those Managers who really understand the DNA and fabric of a club can have in producing results - look at the recent changes at Horley, Jupp has been there many years and in their 1st 3 games a draw and 2 wins, plus undoubtebly in a very short time I imagine he's been able to bring in some new players. All the best ...

Thanks for the kind words.

We have a very tough job ahead but we will keep chipping away and hopefully start moving up the table.

Park 6 B Lea 1. Refs first game at this level and hopefully last. Terrible. No flow to the game at all. Decent win. Chris smith back on for 20 after injury and gets a brace. 2nd a lovely little penalty.

Typically moronic post from someone who probably wouldn't know one end of a whistle from another. Good job we don't retire players after their first 'poor' game.

Does he not get the chance to gain experience then Scouse and learn ?

Typically moronic post from someone who probably doesn't know one end of a whistle from another, let alone have the courage to step onto a pitch and put their reputation on the line. Good job we don't retire players after their first 'poor' game.

Typically moronic post from someone who probably doesn't know one end of a whistle from another, let alone have the courage to step onto a pitch and put their reputation on the line. Good job we don't retire players after their first 'poor' game.

Looking forward to Krooner's reply