Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Hanwell

Whether they get relegated on not has nothing to do with this season fantastic achievement

Well I totally agree but it was Mr Fisher who brought up the point in the broadcast and said that hopefully the Club can hold their own at Step 4 level this time

Yep.

The last two seasons have been great since Ray, Mark and Vince have been at the club. Most of last season squad are still at the club we have just added I.Bywater, E.Casey, D.Rhone and R.Laney to the squad this season and they have all been great signings for the club.

Aren't you forgetting a certain Timmy Inch? Part III of the Oxhey Jet's clan.

Will you keep the mangerment and players mr bee

Yep.

The last two seasons have been great since Ray, Mark and Vince have been at the club. Most of last season squad are still at the club we have just added I.Bywater, E.Casey, D.Rhone and R.Laney to the squad this season and they have all been great signings for the club.

Aren't you forgetting a certain Timmy Inch? Part III of the Oxhey Jet's clan.

Yep sorry RH Tom Inch has also been a very good signing.

Good to have you back RH keep the gossip flowing.

Well done Bob Fisher and Hanwell, well deserved. Good man Mr Fisher, please do not put a good volunteer down, he works so hard for his club he is allowed to be excited.

please do not put a good volunteer down, he works so hard for his club he is allowed to be excited

Who's putting Mr Fisher down, Hanwell Town thoroughly deserved their success this season and should have really progressed further than they did in the FA Vase

Yep sorry RH Tom Inch has also been a very good signing.

Good to have you back RH keep the gossip flowing.

No need to apologise Savage, it's just Timmy is the ultimate unsung hero, a lot of what he does on the pitch seems to go unnoticed, I didn't want that to happen again. Bit of gossip regarding your boys and jets.... apparently former skipper Ian Bywater was allowed access to the home dressing room during Oxhey's game against Ampthill, where he delivered a 'Gerrard-esque" speech to his former team-mates to inspire them to a draw and edge Hanwell one step closer to the title. It's stuff like that that keeps me in love with ssml.

Gonna miss you on the forum next year SB!

it's just Timmy is the ultimate unsung hero, a lot of what he does on the pitch seems to go unnoticed, I didn't want that to happen again. Bit of gossip regarding your boys and jets.... apparently former skipper Ian Bywater was allowed access to the home dressing room during Oxhey's game against Ampthill, where he delivered a 'Gerrard-esque" speech to his former team-mates to inspire them to a draw and edge Hanwell one step closer to the title. It's stuff like that that keeps me in love with ssml.

Gonna miss you on the forum next year SB!

Yes T.Inch has played mainly just in front of the back four for us in a holding role he has done well.

Love the gossip great stuff.

Oxhey Jets FC have done much better in the second half of this season hope that continues in to next season.

That's his best position, every team needs a player like him. I expect to see him start more games next year.

Do you have everything in place to go up, ground up to scratch? I know first hand that during a team meeting at Jets, Inch stormed out following the news that ground improvements would not be put in place for Jet's promotion bid. He wasn't the only one, and that was when their season fell apart and they stopped performing in the league.

Do you have everything in place to go up, ground up to scratch?

O yes :D

Are going tonight mr bee i hoping to get there tonight heard a few teams looking at your players

May do not sure yet may just end up at the Southall game.

O yes :D

Good work from the club. One thing that does need to improve is the refreshments side. I had at best, a 5/10 cup of tea at Hanwell this season, although it was free because there wasn't enough change in the till. And another, the website, is this not something you could help out with? I want to see pen pics of the players, match reports, etc, could be the perfect job for you.

One thing that does need to improve is the refreshments side. I had at best, a 5/10 cup of tea at Hanwell this season, although it was free because there wasn't enough change in the till.

Have to agree a few people at the club have mentioned that in recent weeks.

Perhaps Pithers could run a burger stand? I understand a few of the players think he looks like the man vs food guy! Sounds like banter central down at Hanwell. I'm not one to turn down a free cuppa Savage, but hopefully the situation is a bit better next season. That and the website being sorted, and Hanwell have all the makings of a great non-league club.

One thing that does need to improve is the refreshments side

I have to agree with that, I have often been in the queue for the entire half time period so imagine what it will be like at Step 4 when the better supported Club's visit Reynolds Field

I have often been in the queue for the entire half time period

Oh do enlighten us Mr Rhodes when was the LAST time you attended a game that saw you having to endure a wait for a cuppa - my guess would be back in the days of the old leather football

Perhaps Pithers could run a burger stand? I understand a few of the players think he looks like the man vs food guy! Sounds like banter central down at Hanwell. I'm not one to turn down a free cuppa Savage, but hopefully the situation is a bit better next season. That and the website being sorted, and Hanwell have all the makings of a great non-league club.

Lets hope so RH.

Are going tonight mr bee i hoping to get there tonight heard a few teams looking at your players

May do not sure yet may just end up at the Southall game.

Cant face going on the underground in rush hour so just going to pop down and watch Southall v Bedford tonite.