Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 5th April Fixtures

Cove 2 Colliers Wood 0,Excellent report Chris, good to have a chat in the very busy bar, sadly only a handful watched the game.

Carthorse, I wasn't at the game yesterday but you are quite correct , we have dual registered some players from Woking, Aldershot Town & Slough Town to help out with our numbers as we don't have a reserve side. We only have one player left who started the season and with us now on our 3rd manager since pre-season it is no surprise. 

Anyway onto Tuesday, Thursday fixtures next week......... Different sides for both fixtures. Good luck for the rest of the season, you have some tough fixtures but so do other teams , still think you will be ok.

Alton town 4 Ash utd 1

Well it's certainly not looking good now

Started the game very brightly & could have been a couple goals up but luck & poor finishing saw them chances go. Alton scored midway into the half & held on till halftime.

Started the 2nd again well & got the equaliser. However poor marking from a free-kick saw Alton regain the lead & then took control & scored more goals & got a deservedly and important win

According to Smudge you got 3 points in the bag against Baggy Lea they could prove essential such a shame what is happening down there mate it shouldn't have come to this,but hey ho what do I care

Let's hope smudge is right as we need all the 3pts we can get but I can't see it myself as baggie will want to prove to us what a good young side they are

If we get out of this it will have to be done by ourselves & alot of hard work

Sorry Duncs you misread my post. Trev is our 3rd manager and very much still with us and is doing a good job by bringing in and using a number of youngsters.

Also agreed about ourselves that we are not yet safe and nobody at our club is thinking that but was merely commenting on Horley's remaining fixtures.

Smudge and the conspiracy theory about our two matches v Ash rumbles on. He was sti;; going on about it on Tuesday at Bedfont. Both teams have a number of important fixtures between now and that game on the 19th April. We will certainly be looking to acquit ourselves better than we did in the last game.

I don't know who to believe anymore when it comes to my old team, I must say though I was shocked when i saw the scoreline.

Duncs just believe in your own opinions, as we all have our own some right some wrong, just maybe don't believe in all the gossip about us as most of it isn't right

Duncs just believe in your own opinions, as we all have our own some right some wrong, just maybe don't believe in all the gossip about us as most of it isn't right

what gossip mate i have not been told anything i have as you rightly say made up my own mind and have to say i didn't think you would win let alone 4 0

what gossip mate i have not been told anything i have as you rightly say made up my own mind and have to say i didn't think you would win let alone 4 0

Nor did I (as its been mentioned before) but on the night played well

The only thing I been told about you is you are a good team that doesn,t deserve to be in the bottom 2,are you now saying not to believe that, don't tell me you are going all strange like the rest of them mate,I will be honest however and have to say i am more inclined to believe Smudge than any of you.

The only thing I been told about you is you are a good team that doesn,t deserve to be in the bottom 2,are you now saying not to believe that, don't tell me you are going all strange like the rest of them mate,I will be honest however and have to say i am more inclined to believe Smudge than any of you.

I can never recall my ever saying we are a good side that dosent deserve to be in the bottom 2. We are an average side who has good spells  in games, we are a side that has come close in so many games this season but just havent managed to cross over the line & thats why we are where we are now. The team has given its all for most off the season & been a team with a good spirit even through the bad times, with most off the side starting the season still there.

Well like i said believe in whatever you think...I wont try &  cant change your mind 

I can never recall my ever saying we are a good side that dosent deserve to be in the bottom 2. We are an average side who has good spells  in games, we are a side that has come close in so many games this season but just havent managed to cross over the line & thats why we are where we are now. The team has given its all for most off the season & been a team with a good spirit even through the bad times, with most off the side starting the season still there.

Well like i said believe in whatever you think...I wont try &  cant change your mind 

Never said that you told me read my post carefully,as for the team coming close in many games does that not tell you something is wrong, speaking from experience its better to get something from a match than nothing,I was in the same situation when i was 1st team manager at Frimley Green and stopped the team from losing,when i took over the team had 1 point from 10 games but we finished the season on 59 points and took Frimley to their best finish in the CCL Prem,we inherited a team full of potential but no experience at this level so with my contacts i bought in a few journeymen and mixed the two sets together and it worked like a dream,i had no budget just had players who wanted to play for the team and me,as for your last comment thats not true if i think i am wrong then i do change my mind shouldn't that apply to everyone ?