Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 5th April Fixtures

Epsom 0 v 2 Camberley

Arrived 10 minutes late due to traffic by which time we were 1 up.  Thought we should have a pen for a foul by the keeper but talking to Epsom players and fans they felt they should have had one as well.  We also missed a couple of other chance.  2nd half saw Epsom get up a head of steam without really testing us but when on top they had one of their strikers get a straight red for a challenge.  I thought this was right, he thought it was wrong but EE suggested he may have agreed.  We then scored a 2nd with 4 minutes left and in my honest opinion I thought we deserved it.

And I am sure you are all waiting to hear that Stan didn't say hello and I would suggest that is because he was at the South Park game ;)

Anyway best part of the visit was having a beer with EE :)

Sheerwater 0-2 Lammas

Good solid performance by the lads today, I like the Sheerwater boys, and wish them luck for there remaining games.

George Cockbill and Joey Hughes scored our goals today both very well taken.

Man of the match for me was Gavin Bamford.

Sean Ryan who came on at half time played very well at centre back.

Edited by ellers

South Park 4 vs 1 Molesley.

Result never in doubt really. C Smith scored an early goal to get us on our way before getting another fairly soon after. We scored just after half time through Mike Smith. Moles pulled one back, but Lavery finished off with about 15 to go.

Bit surprised by moles. They normally give us a good game, but they didn't seem at it today. 2/3 more wins should do it for us, but sure camberley with have something to say about it next week.

Thought we gave spelly a good run for their money and with a good save from thier keeper,a free header missed and a good block from a spelly defender we could've been 1 or 2 up at ht.spelly showed why they are top and staples is a fine forward,thought he and matty o'brian had a good battle throughout the 90 mins.

Good lluck

Horley Town 2 Badshot Lea 1

Good win for Town today with goals from Kyle Hough and Ashley Nadesan. Badshot Lea got a consolation

goal in injury time. We hit the wood work four times. Interesting that Lea had a goal keeper on loan

from Woking (He was very good) and several players from Aldershot.

Video's and Photo's up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC

http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/

Edited by Carthorse

Thought we gave spelly a good run for their money and with a good save from thier keeper,a free header missed and a good block from a spelly defender we could've been 1 or 2 up at ht.spelly showed why they are top and staples is a fine forward,thought he and matty o'brian had a good battle throughout the 90 mins.

Good lluck

Good to see you today Pearcey No1. See you again at Sandhurst on Tuesday!

Just not good enough, Camberley were better than us, more physical than us etc etc ...

A very, very disappointing result - Jarman sending off very harsh!

It's looking beyond Epsom now ... Though how I don't know, a very strong squad that should be dominating this league ... Management team need to have a good look at themselves as how they let this one slip away!

quote name="JDSPFC" post="1940363" timestamp="1396724907"]Stan, any comments on epsom result?

Stan, any comments on epsom result?

Just not good enough, Camberley were better than us, more physical than us etc etc ...

A very, very disappointing result - Jarman sending off very harsh!

It's looking beyond Epsom now ... Though how I don't know, a very strong squad that should be dominating this league ... Management team need to have a good look at themselves as how they let this one slip away!

quote name="JDSPFC" post="1940363" timestamp="1396724907"]Stan, any comments on epsom result?

Ha Ha.  You are no more an Epsom fan than any Sutton fan is Stan. Any reason you didn't come and say hi ?

Enjoy Step 4 next season.

Totally amazed at this Forum,Bedfont Sports looked dead and buried 3 months ago,until yours truly and Grandson,got involved down there,they had 12 points,they now have 38,could probably be the form team in the CCL Premier?Today they took Farnham Town apart 2-0.The Referee Mr.Jack O'Hene and his 2 Assistants put in an excellent performance,in front of an assessor,1 yellow card.However it was with shock,that I was told that my Terry was not part of Bedfont plans next year.So does any Club out there neeed a past it PLAYER,and an Ancient Grandad.