Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

26 April 2014: Wingate & Finchley v Blues

Yup... But I can understand the reason why there was a "tip and wink" mention but yes, if we cannot announce officially, then perhaps "to be confirmed".

But to "err" is human Ryan. There are plenty of things that happen in football (and in life) that is discussed with the benefit of hindsight...

reading this, fight and empty room come to mind.

The confirmed pre season friendlies will be formally announced in due course. The football league hasn't finished THIS season yet.

I was just trying to give some positivity to those who thought we had an indifferent season, by letting them know the club have not been sitting on their heels, and we feel things are very positive moving forward. I'm sure the glass half full's would have got that.!

But as this forum is frequented in the main by glass half empty'ers.  clearly it was a mistake, because all anyone on the outside has seen is a club bickering.

delboys point was also actually a positive one  if taken for what it meant.

Pre seasons are not a complete secret, but for the reasons stated they wont be formally announced yet, but...if it means that much to you, and you REALLY wanted to know, then pop down on a Thursday and that kind of information is readily available..its just not for full public knowledge just yet.

Serious question...Anyone prepared to step forward for the press officer position ?

If I had more free time and lived in Billericay I'd love to be more involved with the club.  What I could actually do I don't know but I'll stick with the website and Twitter to attempt to promote Billericay Town in a positive light.

There is a lot of potential for the club to attract bigger crowds and really push on.  Obviously positive results on the pitch will help that but also the right people helping out can make a big difference.  There are some great people supporting Billericay Town!