Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek matches

E&E Rich

Tonights final league game away to Cobham FC has now been called OFF.[/quote

COBHAM can't raise a team, from a tweet from A C ,does the fixture get awarded to Spelly?

RESULTS

Chessy 2-4 Hartley

Cove 4-1 Wembley

Farnham 1-1 Molesey

Horley 3-1 Hanworth

RPV 1-3 Epsom

Farleigh 1-0 Worc Park

What's going on at Cobham ? A well respected senior club who seem to go backwards every season. I'm told a number of committee people who loved the club have left over the last few years and they now struggle to run a reserve , youth and now senior side

Wednesday Results

Div 1 - Epsom Ath 3-2 Bed & Felt

Aldershot Cup Final - Cambo 3-4 Alresford

Surrey Senior Cup Final - Woking 6-0 Met Police

A win so no excuses I see.E&E.. all players available and playing  ;)  

No BG, some players were still out including our Captain Jamie Hatfield and our best player this season Karl Douglin. Yes, I appreciate every club has an injury or two (or more) at this stage of the season.

As for excuses, if we are short of players through injury I will report it, as you must remember that my report is written for the benefit of our supporters who aren't given that sort of information in our club's official releases.

I will vary rarely use something like that as an excuse unless it is really extreme.

Match report from our win at Raynes Park Vale is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN59.html

A fairly even game but we took our chances and in the end deserved the win.

A fairly even game that should have resulted in a draw. Vale could have been 2 up before Epsom's first chance, and could have scored 6 if they could hit the target.

Draw would have been fair result.

Archived