Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley & California Reinstated!

Smudge is clearly stating what a lot of us feel about this shambles,now this sort of mistake has occurred where will it end will all clubs now have to adhere to all ground grading rules and what about this ludicrous ground sharing situation,Daniel where is your clubs passion you have gone down wiv a whimper imo all those years trying to get promoted taken away in the blink of an eye cos of someone elses mistake,you should be fuming at the ccl not licking their asses

Duncs,we would have been relegated at the end of the season anyway. There is no chance of us financing another stand this season.

As a step 5 club,our funding would have been reduced from 70% to 50%. Therefore rather than 'licking the CCL arses',I am taking a pragmatic longer term view.

ok i accept you would struggle to finance a new stand but Daniel Daniel Daniel please don't let your club accept another decision like this the ramification for all non league clubs is huge if you allow these sort of things to happen,some of the posts i have seen on here trying to justify the decision are quite frankly pathetic because your club has given the decision the green light,very sad for the players and the management team that have left to fullfill their playing ambitions elsewhere rather than at the club they got promoted.

The players have all signed for other clubs Duncs.

The current squad has been put together in two weeks,so it's understandable that we aren't convinced at this stage that we are set up to compete in the prem.

If the decision was made in June,we may have decided to challenge it. However it wasn't,so we made the decision that is best for the club now.

So who's fault is it then Rotter ? cos I thought all the criteria was met when the inspection was done following the clubs promotion

It's 99% E&C fault Duncs - they knew about the restrictions - it was discussed on this very forum with Daniel & others from their "management" at the time the planning permission was granted. They appear to have wrongly misinterpreted that the restriction applied to the 1st season only - maybe that's what they told the CCL who have no duty whatsoever to check with any authorities to verify. 

The other 1% is the CCL - they do read this forum and would also have read about the restrictions. I cant fathom that the first they knew about it was in June this year. 

As Beano states - no one wins here - except perhaps FG and the other local Clubs who have picked up their players. ;)

Maybe it's time to leave this subject alone.

I'm sure that if anyone, Committee or Club have blatantly flouted rules, it will be looked into by a higher authority.....   or not, as the case may be !