Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

August 2nd Results.

Smudge

Well, we've now got a young female badger who visits us on our patio every evening for a big handful of peanuts.

I suppose my wife and I will now both succumb to TB ???

Well, we've now got a young female badger who visits us on our patio every evening for a big handful of peanuts.

I suppose my wife and I will now both succumb to TB ???

Perhaps the badger is a better tipper of CCL results? :lol:

Jellybean, thank you for your very informative post and offer of advice/assistance which I would gladly like to take up if you could PM me your contact details [phone/email], or you could email me direct secretary@windsorfc.net .

Pigeon droppings also used to be a very popular addition to groundbait for anglers [particularly in Europe] when targetting Roach as the partly digested seeds [mostly Hemp] contained within were a great attraction and in fact one of the biggest manufacturers in Europe used to sell it by the bag at about £4 a kilo !  Unfortunately like a lot of things associated with baits it became apparent that the stuff could cause health issues so unless you do it yourself it's no longer available.

They love a bit of Bread and Jam John.Strawberry preferably.

I'm also told they adore a door-step pea-nut butter sandwich, but we haven't got round to trying that one yet.

As long as she/(he?) keeps the slugs off our garden as well, Er Indoors is well pleased !

..... but we are digressing from the original thread !!  :ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

Jellybean, thank you for your very informative post and offer of advice/assistance which I would gladly like to take up if you could PM me your contact details [phone/email], or you could email me direct secretary@windsorfc.net .

Pigeon droppings also used to be a very popular addition to groundbait for anglers [particularly in Europe] when targetting Roach as the partly digested seeds [mostly Hemp] contained within were a great attraction and in fact one of the biggest manufacturers in Europe used to sell it by the bag at about £4 a kilo !  Unfortunately like a lot of things associated with baits it became apparent that the stuff could cause health issues so unless you do it yourself it's no longer available.

Email sent.

Hazy on my "facts" here but weren't we forced to spend thousands on retarmacing a part of the ground 2-3 years ago because it was deemed a health hazard by some FA Inspection twats who would have had us chucked out of the CCL if it wasn't done?

I guess pigeon shit isn't on their radar yet.

Hazy on my "facts" here but weren't we forced to spend thousands on retarmacing a part of the ground 2-3 years ago because it was deemed a health hazard by some FA Inspection twats who would have had us chucked out of the CCL if it wasn't done?

I guess pigeon shit isn't on their radar yet.

.....  nor badger and fox droppings.

Plenty in my garden if the F.A. want it !!!