Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lynsey de Paul - RIP

Loosely - I was disgusted when our mutual friend told me what you get up to behind closed doors!

Yawn.

I expect Rebel doesn't realise how much of a nerve he hit with his first comment on this thread does he Rhodesly?  ;)

Loosely - I was disgusted when our mutual friend told me what you get up to behind closed doors!

And there's me thinking 'Behind Closed Doors' was a 1973 hit for Charlie Rich and not Lynsey de Paul

And there's me thinking 'Behind Closed Doors' was a 1973 hit for Charlie Rich and not Lynsey de Paul

I think Rhodesly had a feeling that his friend Kitty had a cover with that one Mrs Brown.

That is actually one of my favourite songs of all time!

I think Rhodesly had a feeling that his friend Kitty had a cover with that one Mrs Brown

Loosely - You can camouflage over it all you like but when I sat down with our mutual friend over a pint or three and he gave me the sordid details I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

What has the so called 'sordid details' got to do with a thread regarding the passing of Lynsey de Paul

I can only think that Rhodesly was a little upset and wounded that I'd not participated in his memoriam to Ms de Paul that he felt the need to put his imagination to work.

What has the so called 'sordid details' got to do with a thread regarding the passing of Lynsey de Paul

For your information the connection was Loosely pleasuring himself over Lynsey in the early to mid 70's as she sat at the piano singing hits such as 'Sugar Me', 'All Night', 'Ooh I do', 'No Honestly', 'Love Bomb' and 'My Man And Me' to name just a few.

For your information the connection was Loosely pleasuring himself over Lynsey in the early to mid 70's as she sat at the piano singing hits such as 'Sugar Me', 'All Night', 'Ooh I do', 'No Honestly', 'Love Bomb' and 'My Man And Me' to name just a few.

Rhodes, you aint right in the head...............

he felt the need to put his imagination to work

Loosely - Okay, so if I said to you leather, whips and handcuffs what would immediately spring to mind

Again Mr Rhodes you choose to dishonour the thread topic of the passing of Lynsey de Paul with cheap comments regarding another poster that you are obsessed with.

Ian can we lock this thread please.

Again Mr Rhodes you choose to dishonour the thread topic of the passing of Lynsey de Paul with cheap comments regarding another poster that you are obsessed with.

Ian can we lock this thread please.

I second that, Ian !!!!

Well it's funny Loosely hasn't come on to defend himself but anyway lets get back to topic. I see Lynsey's funeral has already been held in North London with over 200 mourners present:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2783691/Esther-Rantzen-Suzi-Quatro-celebrity-mourners-funeral-singer-Lynsey-Paul-died-brain-haemorrhage-age-64.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29534264

The Houses of Parliament.

I was going to suggest the Civil Service. 

Anyway, I'm sure they're all big fans of Ms. de Paul.

Loosely - Great body swerve if I might say so, George Best like!