Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudge

You get the best of both worlds when you're a QPR fan - Premier League club playing CCL level football  ;)

:biglaugh:

Premiership club's don't give a sh*t about their supporters they really don't trust me my bro is a QPR season ticket holder.

Football clubs become a business when they are in the Premiership and most of the Premiership grounds and a lot of the Championship grounds are Retail Park Grounds ;) they all look the same and the only way you can tell them apart is by the different colour seats.

Everyone to their own but its Non - League Football for me these days  :) and I watched lots of Premiership football in the 1990's and Division 1 before the Premiership started.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw recently that The Beeb has lost The British Open Golf to Sky.

Another nail in the sports coffin to greed !

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who posts on this Forum is a True Football Fan in one way or another,including Players,Management,Referees,Club Administrators.The main point of this thread was aimed at the Greed of the FA,Premier League,Sky Sports etc wanting saturation Football 7 days a week.

Crikey,the premier league have had a right result,they will now get 5.1 billion from Sky/B.T. for them to televise Premier League games.An increase of 70% on the last deal,hopefully there will be a 70% increase in the money they give to grass roots Football,which was 38 million last year  ;) Of course there will be no increase in the cost to Sky and B/T Customers  :D

Edited by Smudge