Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vacancies

Winslow looking for reserve management. I think club should look at who has done well in north bucks or ADL and approach them. Better standard and facilities and room to progress. We shouldn't always wait for applicants

Best way to do it. Whatever the level or role, It's better for someone joining a new club to feel he is wanted in the first place. 

Yep, he's gone and has always been a great servant for the club.

We all wish him well in his new management career and is always welcome back at The Park.

Maybe Gavin Kelsey can put training cones out for us next season if he's still at a loose end . . . 

Yep, he's gone and has always been a great servant for the club.

We all wish him well in his new management career and is always welcome back at The Park.

Maybe Gavin Kelsey can put training cones out for us next season if he's still at a loose end . . . 

Hahaha

. . . and has taken over at Hoddesdon.

Amazed there hasn't been more chatter on here about that!

I think it's a step sideways/down for him and it'll probably end in tears given the constant state of turmoil at Hoddy in recent seasons.

The new St. Mags manager must also be looking over his shoulder awaiting players following him out too.

For sure it'll make the Hertford/Hoddy/St.Mags derbies a bit tastier next season!

Standard stuff... players been switching between them for years.  Must admit to having 3 spells with St Mags and 2 with Hoddy.. blotted it with spell at Hertford though ;)

Standard stuff... players been switching between them for years.  Must admit to having 3 spells with St Mags and 2 with Hoddy.. blotted it with spell at Hertford though ;)

Hertford Town have always been a community minded club, and like to do their bit for Help The Aged!  ;)

Hertford Town have always been a community minded club, and like to do their bit for Help The Aged!  ;)

I know, it was nice of you guys to accommodate Judges and Kelvin like you did!

. . . and has taken over at Hoddesdon.

Amazed there hasn't been more chatter on here about that!

I think it's a step sideways/down for him and it'll probably end in tears given the constant state of turmoil at Hoddy in recent seasons.

The new St. Mags manager must also be looking over his shoulder awaiting players following him out too.

For sure it'll make the Hertford/Hoddy/St.Mags derbies a bit tastier next season!

Great appointment in my eyes, having been one of the managers there last season i know how tough it will be, but i couldnt think of anyone better to take the club forward.