Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will win the league title???

AFC Dunstable for me but its going to be tight down to the the wire me thinks.

Some comfortable fixtures in next six games for Hoddesdon Town (Leverstock Green, Colney Heath, Biggleswade United, Hertford Town, Oxhey Jets and Harefield United) before they host London Colney

Some comfortable fixtures in next six games for Hoddesdon Town (Leverstock Green, Colney Heath, Biggleswade United, Hertford Town, Oxhey Jets and Harefield United) before they host London Colney

I cant see how any of those games can be called comfortable.

Extremely disrespectful to Levy Green, Colney Heath, Biggleswade United, Hertford Town, Oxhey Jets and Harefield United I'd say!!!!! Wow!!

Your right about all of them but Hertford Town ?.....they might be on a bad run of late but it defiantly won't be a comfortable fixture, and in my opinion its either going to be AFC Dunstable or Berko because they've got the £££££££ 

I reckon Berko and Hoddy must be favourites. Would be good if there were still 4 teams in it next March.

Its great that the league has up to 6 teams that are battling it out..my money would be on LC, unbelievable form over the past 12 months.

If Hoddesdon are succesful, what is the situation with ground grading for step 4

Cannot remember if they have toilets outside the club house, as the FA ask that question with the application.

No turnstiles, need to have adequate car parking and can you view a game from outside the ground.

Also believe cannot play at home until mid September due to cricket. Would the Ryman or Southern Leagues accept this.

If Hoddesdon are succesful, what is the situation with ground grading for step 4

Cannot remember if they have toilets outside the club house, as the FA ask that question with the application.

No turnstiles, need to have adequate car parking and can you view a game from outside the ground.

Also believe cannot play at home until mid September due to cricket. Would the Ryman or Southern Leagues accept this.

Drop an email to the Chairman he will update you i should think.

Drop an email to the Chairman he will update you i should think.

His response will probably be...

'Arrgggghhh...piss off and mind your own business'

On a serious note...it would be terrible for a team to win the league and not be promoted due to ground grading etc. I am sure that Hoddesdon will be putting everything in place to ensure that this doesn't occur. Would be good to see Hoddesdon in the Ryman League.

Archived