Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player of the season so far

The team I've seen play most this year is Berko. For me, they've been doing very well going forward, but the man in the sticks has been quietly going about his business.  So for me, it's Carl 'the Task Man' Tasker. Quickly changing his reputation from 'soapy gloves', to 'safe hands'. 

On a side note, I've been disappointed with L.Rodrigoe. 

I also like Josh Bronti at Welwyn. He has been good every time I have seen him.

Dean Allen's at Holmer has scored plenty for an upper mid table side

He asked specifically for "YOUR clubs player of the season so far". Please stay on topic. Perhaps tell us someone from Brox B?   :offtopic:

A big shout out for the left corner flag at the clubhouse end - has stood firm all season at home never a foot wrong however tends to go walk about for away games

That is a shame, let us all know next time you are over and we will buy you a beer for speaking so highly of us.

If you'd announced this deal earlier, I'd perhaps have felt more compelled to share my opinion that Brett is one of, if not the, best players in this league.

I've mostly watched Hertford, Hoddesdon, St Mags and WGC this season.

Hertford's Rose brothers started the season in deadly form. Gone a bit off the boil of late though.

O'Connor at Hoddy is always impressive. And Summers has been banging them in without ever really convincing me for some reason.

Not much to shout about at St Mags. But you can't fault any of them for effort.

Bronti Still impressing at WGC.

I now notice the lack of defenders on my list.

We're definitely a goals goals goals league.

Not there today unfortunately, got some last minute Christmas shopping to do!

Do Thamesmead not have a game today Max? Thought you'd be playing, not shopping!

Archived