Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will go down this year!!!!

IM NEW TO THIS FORUM MALARKY BUT HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR YEARS AND ENJOY IT SO I FAUGHT I WOULD GET INVOLVED IN MY OPINION I THINK OXHEY JETS WILL GO DOWN HAVENT GOT THE FIRE POWER THERE ANYMORE. I think the hares will go down seem a very poor team of what I've seen and I think levy green will go down they have been leaking goals like me after having a curry and 10 pints of Stella

Harefield United look in big trouble but they have signed a lot of new players in recent weeks so they might turn things around and things dont look good at Colney Heath.

In Division 1 Arlesey Town Reserves look doomed and they have played a lot more games than the teams just above them.

Harefield United look in big trouble but they have signed a lot of new players in recent weeks so they might turn things around and things dont look good at Colney Heath.

In Division 1 Arlesey Town Reserves look doomed and they have played a lot more games than the teams just above them.

The Hares have a must win game against St Mags next weekend, I`m looking and hoping for much improved results and performances with all the new faces coming in, Onwards and Upwards.

Since our days in Div 2 floodlights were always the stumbling block. Well and truly moved on since then. Not just floodlights but a permanent ground boundary, post and rail, turnstile, 50 seats and some terracing. That is just for Div 1

As was discussed at the AGM the League needs to get its Division 2 up to a Full Step 7 status.

(Taken from AGM Minutes)

6.16. At the end of next season, all Leagues at Step 7 must have a minimum of 14 clubs, all of whom would have to have a minimum graded facility. The League currently had 4 or 5 clubs who had work to do to meet the minimum standard necessary. The competition wanted to continue to be a Step 7 division for Season 2016-17 and so clubs must meet the required standards. Those who did not achieve a grading would have to be demoted below Step 7 or the League would lose its Step 7 status along with the FA Grant of £3,000 that goes with it. The Chairman said he was pleased to note that a number of non-conforming clubs were now working to achieve the required status.

Thats all music to the ears of the clubs in the relegation dog fight at the bottom of Division One.

Since our days in Div 2 floodlights were always the stumbling block. Well and truly moved on since then. Not just floodlights but a permanent ground boundary, post and rail, turnstile, 50 seats and some terracing. That is just for Div 1

Biggest issue for Division 2 is currently dressing rooms! I reckon at least 50% of clubs currently have issues to remain at Step 7, never mind get in to step 6.

The Hares have a must win game against St Mags next weekend, I`m looking and hoping for much improved results and performances with all the new faces coming in, Onwards and Upwards.

Lots of new faces expected at training tonight and some familiar names .Lets just hope its not to late! should make an exciting second half of the season at Preston Park.

On a sad note former Player, Manager and life Vice president Fred South has passed away our thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

Some of family will be attending saturday's home game against St Margaretsbury where a minutes silence will be held prior to the game.

Why were Bedford deducted points?

5.3. With the case of Bedford playing a suspended player Adam Randall in their match against Oxhey Jets having been proven by the Beds FA, the League charged the club under Rule 6.9. As Bedford had won the game, it was agreed the club be deducted 3 points but no fine be imposed. 

Archived