Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Friday match

E&E Rich

I have noticed that Epsom & Ewell's league match with Westfield has been brought forward a day to the Good Friday with a 1pm kick off. I think this is an excellent idea.

This will give both teams an extra day between their Bank Holiday fixtures and for that reason alone, I would suggest that the CCL might like to consider having that weekend's fixtures on the Good Friday instead and fill the schedule with plenty of local derbies, especially as we have very few Christmas matches nowadays when those local match ups used to take place in front of larger than average crowds. 

I can confirm that there will be a bumper programme produced for this match also, so if you are looking for a football fix on a criminally underused date in the diary, then come along and you can still watch your regular teams on the Saturday!

I have noticed that Epsom & Ewell's league match with Westfield has been brought forward a day to the Good Friday with a 1pm kick off. I think this is an excellent idea.

This will give both teams an extra day between their Bank Holiday fixtures and for that reason alone, I would suggest that the CCL might like to consider having that weekend's fixtures on the Good Friday instead and fill the schedule with plenty of local derbies, especially as we have very few Christmas matches nowadays when those local match ups used to take place in front of larger than average crowds. 

I can confirm that there will be a bumper programme produced for this match also, so if you are looking for a football fix on a criminally underused date in the diary, then come along and you can still watch your regular teams on the Saturday!

.... or as they say in the good old US of A, a 'fender programme', Chris ??

:bolt:

An excellent idea, I'm sure ground hoppers will arrive in hordes.

I don't know why the Combined Counties don't have a football bonanza over a bank Holliday.

Maybe two close grounds on Friday 15:00 and 20:00

Saturday the same

Monday maybe three games 11:00 , 15:00. , 20:00 with The Bedfonts, CB, Hanworth Villa, Spelthorne, Lammas and Ashford all very adjacent and other areas the same more than one set of games could be arranged.

It's only an idea

Ground hoppers in hordes,2 is a horde as far as the CCL is concerned.

Do not know why kick offs are not staggered around the Bedfont area,and Camberley area,so many teams trying to get the few supporters that actually attend non league games.Next season could see any 2 of C.B.Hounslow,Bedfont Sports,Bedfont and Feltham playing at home on the same day/evening at the same time,just 80 yds apart.Madness for revenue streams.

Smudge, this quote was ment to be tongue in cheek, but im sure there will be a few extra bodies in the crowd

s

Smudge, this quote was ment to be tongue in cheek, but im sure there will be a few extra bodies in the crowd,

Hope there's a Coroner on hand !

:ph34r:

Archived