Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New predictions

Let's not pretend that Hoddesdon aren't putting out a bit.

Or Hertford for that matter.

Can't imagine that Halsey's or Kelsey's bands of merry men go anywhere for free.

But it doesn't really matter. As long as clubs play by the law, whatever they choose to do is their own business.

Welwyn would be equally as deserved champions as anyone else who might win it.

That being said. I can't currently see beyond it being Hertford or Welwyn.

There always tend to be a few surprises along the way though.

So everyone thinks Hertford and WGC will be 1st/2nd. No mention of berko.

Div 1. Winslow have a strong squad definitely be up there.

Div 2. Thame Rangers, I've heard rumours that players maybe getting paid. Ludicrous! Which also contradicts a few arguments on here.

Players play for managers in this league not money.... Only have to look at the hoddesdon/Hertford debacle, lets talk about budget at welwyn, 2 players played for standon and puckeridge last year, 3 players followed the two assistants from Colney (who have never had money) so why change now???

Its about wanting to stay competitive, Joel Norris gone back the the club he loves (might be something to also do with his brother being assistant), the list goes on. Keep banging on about welwyn, and worry about growing your own clubs to move forward. This season will prove to be exciting as many, but more so for the keyboad warriors who's comments rely on the gold nugget.  

Spot on Standon and Pukeridge are at least 1/2 levels below...Joel Norris wasnt getting games at Cambs and when i spoke to him, he wasnt enjoying it...so why not return to a club he enjoys playing football for and a manager he respects.

Youre right, look at the Hertford/Hoddesdon situation...I think Hertford have come out of that a tad healthier and for obvious reasons.

I can now return to watch Hertford as well :-)

Players play for managers in this league not money.... Only have to look at the hoddesdon/Hertford debacle, lets talk about budget at welwyn, 2 players played for standon and puckeridge last year, 3 players followed the two assistants from Colney (who have never had money) so why change now???

Its about wanting to stay competitive, Joel Norris gone back the the club he loves (might be something to also do with his brother being assistant), the list goes on. Keep banging on about welwyn, and worry about growing your own clubs to move forward. This season will prove to be exciting as many, but more so for the keyboad warriors who's comments rely on the gold nugget.  

Lost me at Colney have never had money....!

Jonno please tell me you are being sarcastic? :o

Who, me? How dare you...!

I know one of our ex players has just been offered some good money from Hertford.

Was told he was offered

£80 week

£10 goal

£10 win

£15 travel.

With a strong squad winning games and scoring he could easily be on £130 a week in the SSML!!!

What team are you Lone Ranger?