Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New predictions

You mean there's a forum for the South Midlands League? Why didn't anyone say? And BTW, I'm not a player/manager/club official either, unlike most on here.

As regards paying players, I honestly have no idea. It depends on how many chocolate buttons we sell. :)

re: your message to Del, how do you keep the ones who aren't on £80 happy? The players knocking about on £30 or lower must be sad reading this from. Tough job convincing every player that they all have a very important role to play, but some are more important than others and will be rewarded more handsomely. 

Good to hear, I think all managers in the league should get along.

Finally, stirring the pot there with Leighton, wonder if they've discovered this forum yet...[/quotes

Sticking with the openess and transparency over "expenses"that £80 that Is mentioned is per game?

Get your facts right pal. Be very careful what you say because I guarantee you wouldn't say it to Paul's face or jonno's. Hiding behind a fake name slagging people off. Haha, you are nothing but a coward. Tell us your real name, then Paul and jonno can discuss matters with you. Grow a pair or grow up!!!

Calm down dear....well done you guessed it is a fake name, pat yourself on the back...sounds like youre a little riled chap, perhaps you need to go have a cold shower. So your saying you guarantee i wouldnt say to Paul or Jonno that Ballsys been sent off already pre-season? I just did to one. As for Ballsy, i very much doubt he can use a computer let alone read.

At the end of the day this is a forum pal, if you cant take a few home truths, go home and do your homework!!

Also very clever of Mr Fish having two accounts (Mr Fish and HallSeaIsAPenis). He can say what's sounds good as an official representative of the club, but also what he really wants to say. 

So far from the truth here...from what i know of Mr Fish, hes a really good bloke and very good manager going places...my account is not connected in any way. Sorry to dissapoint. Im just here for the banter. Ok somewhat a little ott at times, but i mean no harm. Take it for what it is supposed to be. Anyway speculate what you want.

Calm down dear....well done you guessed it is a fake name, pat yourself on the back...sounds like youre a little riled chap, perhaps you need to go have a cold shower. So your saying you guarantee i wouldnt say to Paul or Jonno that Ballsys been sent off already pre-season? I just did to one. As for Ballsy, i very much doubt he can use a computer let alone read.

At the end of the day this is a forum pal, if you cant take a few home truths, go home and do your homework!![/

Tell us your name you absolute coward so we know who to confront about this bull shit you are spouting. Who told you Paul was sent off? If he was sent off then why was he in the dug out the whole game then?

At the end of the day this is a forum pal, if you cant take a few home truths, go home and do your homework!![/

Tell us your name you absolute coward so we know who to confront about this bull shit you are spouting. Who told you Paul was sent off? If he was sent off then why was he in the dug out the whole game then

Why you getting all pent up about someone on a forum stating a manager of a non-league football teams been sent off?

Have you never actually done your research on his time at Hertford? Youre getting pent up about one comment, from one forum member....you have a lot to learn and deal with this season no doubt. History repeats itself and tbh whats he going to say? No i didnt...ok not what i heard...end of!

Wow. Its just hearsay mate...calm ya cheddars! If i said Hoddy were not going to do as well as last season, are you going to ask me who said it and you will go and tell Paul and he will confront me?

Seriously i do worry about some people.

Exactly don't make ridiculous accusations. Focus on your own team and keep your nose out of others. I will see you at Welwyn then.

Its what ive heard on the grapevine son...dont get butt hurt, you will see for yourself when you carry out some research on the geezer! Its a forum, its called opinions, rumours, gossip....if you cant take it....you best get a jog on. People talk about players wages, maynt be true, but i dont see you getting all red faced over it!

You wont as i dont support them! As i said do your research

Also, I'm at work. don't do homework I'm afraid. I earn a thing called money, to pay the bills. Shouldn't you ought to be signing on at the jobs centre now?

Dont go round making accusations he says....then replies with this! Dont worry im not butt hurt fella...oh and its not hard to log onto a forum in breaks/lunch breaks etc....sorry to burst your bubble kid!

Dankeywood's already sounding as defensive as the Hertford fans of last season.

Yeah I am defending against bullshit and don't you dare compare me with that lot over at Hertford. With the yobo kids launching haribos

Thanks Monkey8.

Dan Keywood & HallSeals... Please keep it civil fellas. Use private messages for private stuff.

Let's keep this forum for decent conversation. Don't lower yourself to vitriol. Dan, if you Know something to be slander (untrue), just leave it and laugh! You're both capable of great posts, so please try and make them that!

I would think that Leighton will do very well. They will benefit from Kings Langley not having a reserve team