Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New predictions

Really difficult to call the title challengers until we've all seen every team play a few games and get an idea how everyone's set for the season.

Don't buy all these rumours about silly wages or buying the league.

Plenty of teams have had investment over the years without any reward.

Here's to a great season with fun at the grounds and plenty of quality banter on here!

Bring. It. On.

Dankeywood's already sounding as defensive as the Hertford fans of last season.

Yeah I am defending against bullshit and don't you dare compare me with that lot over at Hertford. With the yobo kids launching haribos

Calm down fella...seriously youre going to be doing a lot of defending this season and if you cant take the banter now, you will be a nervous wreck by the end of it all...oh and youre spreading rumours there...it wasnt haribo it was fruitella's and theyre about as old as you mate...

Really difficult to call the title challengers until we've all seen every team play a few games and get an idea how everyone's set for the season.

Don't buy all these rumours about silly wages or buying the league.

Plenty of teams have had investment over the years without any reward.

Here's to a great season with fun at the grounds and plenty of quality banter on here!

Bring. It. On.

Great game last night....youve done a grand job on the pitch and facilities...here is to a great season ahead...its going to be long and plenty of ups and downs...but a fiesty game last night kicked it all off...good luck and may the best team win this marathon :-)

Calm down fella...seriously youre going to be doing a lot of defending this season and if you cant take the banter now, you will be a nervous wreck by the end of it all...oh and youre spreading rumours there...it wasnt haribo it was fruitella's and theyre about as old as you mate...

Give it a rest fella, how old do you think I am?

I've read it and cannot see any distinction between banter and trolling listed. In fact, what some people consider banter others might consider trolling, so the line is thin at best.

Regardless majority of you and halls comments are completely off topic 

Edited by NeutralFan
Needed moderating

Great game last night....youve done a grand job on the pitch and facilities...here is to a great season ahead...its going to be long and plenty of ups and downs...but a fiesty game last night kicked it all off...good luck and may the best team win this marathon :-)

Cheers fella. The pitch has been baked for weeks so just happy it's still green and lush to play on come the start of the season. Was nice just to have a hotly contested derby minus last year's shenanigans & everyone going home safely without being fatally injured by errant candy . . .

If you think this thread has run its course, or has become stupid with the off topic comments just let me know ans I will lock it and we can all move on to the next thread

Cheers fella. The pitch has been baked for weeks so just happy it's still green and lush to play on come the start of the season. Was nice just to have a hotly contested derby minus last year's shenanigans & everyone going home safely without being fatally injured by errant candy . . .

Tbh i was speaking with my friend at the game and we said how much both teams have come a long way...i mean it wasnt long ago wgc were on the verge of closure and Hertford the pics on twitter of a totally water logged pitch with just the goal posts prevailing the shores....both a credit to the hard work put in. Id be happy if at worse we didnt get promoted and it was yourselves...think both teams can push on to the next level at least.

Anyway good luck, im sure il be down at Hertford more this season when wgc are just too far on a tuesday night/sat afternoon.

Good luck