Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New predictions

I know one of our ex players has just been offered some good money from Hertford.

Was told he was offered

£80 week

£10 goal

£10 win

£15 travel.

With a strong squad winning games and scoring he could easily be on £130 a week in the SSML!!!

WGC have a defender on more than that. Edited by patrick

WGC have a defender on more than that.

We (Hertford) are open about money, yes we are paying players but we have a ceiling on that.

Whoever the player is that has told you those sums needs to have his mouth washed out with a bar of soap lol

Edited by Monkey8

Monkey is spot on - Hertford are another club that are open and honest re money ( to an extent!) and I would agree that you cant even believe what players say as I have had numerous players we were looking at tell me they had been offered xyz and found out they had been offered half that amount! Clubs are putting a lot of faith in managers at this level whatever their budget as it simply cant be money being thrown away ( or shouldn't be )

I can honestly say on my kids life that no one at WGC is being paid £80 plus that is fact - Leighton Town are the ones to watch in my opinion they want to bounce back ASAP and are not being shy!

Anyway, I love the fact we are being discussed as potential league winners re of what the budget is or isn't as it means were moving in the right direction

Monkey is spot on - Hertford are another club that are open and honest re money ( to an extent!) and I would agree that you cant even believe what players say as I have had numerous players we were looking at tell me they had been offered xyz and found out they had been offered half that amount! Clubs are putting a lot of faith in managers at this level whatever their budget as it simply cant be money being thrown away ( or shouldn't be )

I can honestly say on my kids life that no one at WGC is being paid £80 plus that is fact - Leighton Town are the ones to watch in my opinion they want to bounce back ASAP and are not being shy!

Anyway, I love the fact we are being discussed as potential league winners re of what the budget is or isn't as it means were moving in the right direction

The key is managing those funds, not bending over & offering the earth!

Like Opinions 433 said lets get predictions.. 

yep!

For what its worth I think its very difficult to say as none of us have any real idea what clubs have done over the break but for me I  am looking initially at Hertford, Hoddesdon, Leighton, Biggleswade, Hadley and Cockfosters

You will get used to it supporting Hoddy and your new manager....whats that...hes been sent off already haha....good luck....prediction...he wont be in the job by the end of the season :-)

Get your facts right pal. Be very careful what you say because I guarantee you wouldn't say it to Paul's face or jonno's. Hiding behind a fake name slagging people off. Haha, you are nothing but a coward. Tell us your real name, then Paul and jonno can discuss matters with you. Grow a pair or grow up!!!

Back to business

Hertford/Leighton/Welwyn for the prem. 

Baldock for divvy 1, although I expect Winslow to be sneaky contenders with big John M in charge. 

Divvy 2, who knows. I don't go that low. 

Lone Ranger ( Del ) No the whole squad is not on that! its like saying that every player at Man City is on £200,000 p/w - there is obviously a difference.

RH - haha, believe it or not I actually get on ok with Paul, I'm good mates with his nephew and were actually very similar. Both very passionate but I would suggest I probably know where the line is slightly better but no issues.

If your going on budget/expenses look no further then Leighton!

Lone Ranger ( Del ) No the whole squad is not on that! its like saying that every player at Man City is on £200,000 p/w - there is obviously a difference.

RH - haha, believe it or not I actually get on ok with Paul, I'm good mates with his nephew and were actually very similar. Both very passionate but I would suggest I probably know where the line is slightly better but no issues.

If your going on budget/expenses look no further then Leighton!

re: your message to Del, how do you keep the ones who aren't on £80 happy? The players knocking about on £30 or lower must be sad reading this from. Tough job convincing every player that they all have a very important role to play, but some are more important than others and will be rewarded more handsomely. 

Good to hear, I think all managers in the league should get along.

Finally, stirring the pot there with Leighton, wonder if they've discovered this forum yet...