Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Burgess Hill

littlehampton

I could not understand the minute of injury time. As stated above Scots sending off warranted more than an additional minute. I have to say the substitutions were carried out quickly and one was a two on - two off affair. Scott has to understand that refs do not, generally change their mind, to argue the toss with the ref is foolish in the extreme. A game can continue with 2 or even 3 players sent off but cannot continue without a ref.

Edited by Steph1

How do we explain or justify this embarrassing shock home defeat, against a side struggling for survival, with only one away win to their credit before Saturday? With difficulty is probably the right answer.

The official match report doesn't make comfortable reading. BH turned up, gave a decent account of themselves, completed the double over us, and we did our very best to make them feel welcome, with a below-par performance which cost us three precious points.

Why the inconsistency, you'd think we'd have learnt our lesson by now. If we are serious about the play-offs, we need nothing less than a win at Imber Court tomorrow evening to get back on track. We drew there last season 2-2.

I could not understand the minute of injury time. As stated above Scots sending off warranted more than an additional minute

The 'one minute' announcement was made after two additional minutes had already been played, and the ref ended up playing five. Though I couldn't understand the announcement either, I don't think we were sold short

We appear to be asking why the inconsistency. Perhaps the answer lies in the fact

that to much reliance is made on the midfield to score the goals to make up the

lack of them from some of our forwards. As they former cannot be expected to do both, Billy being an exception, without failing in other duties.

In the next two weeks Brad, unless we get back to winning ways, NOT DRAWS, then

he will have to make some difficult decisions as to whether he reorganises the

front line. The Official ETFC said we had signed our young goal machine, Lewis,

perhaps it is now time to blood him or at least put him on the bench.

Alternatively, I would try Mickey Purcell up front. With his pace and enthusiasm

he could be just what we want. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I just feel that the current forward set up is not working and something new must be

tried if we are to make the play-off.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

First half was below average, Shulton was a disgrace, as was one minutes added time at the end. When it all goes wrong, it all goes wrong! Met. Police and 'rickay are vital now.