Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Combined Counties teams that produce a paper programme

Tel

Rob, your team sheet(plus) as I call it for the AFC HAYES was more than adequate.

All teams that do e- Programmes could produce this.

i know it was given away

Even charge 50p no one would mind. Although there are some grumpy old sods out there.              Cover costs

WELL DONE

3277DDF1-B7C8-4273-B6EE-A9B7CA4341BF.jpeg

0394715B-8F75-4580-ADA7-8BFA7A0238EE.jpeg

Edited by Tel

Thanks very much, I hate out of date information!

if we had more available people, we might be able to consider taking the printing in-house. I did that 30 years ago when I was the editor at Feltham! 

As it stands, one of our sponsors office managers prints the pages and they are closed over bank holidays and Christmas. I have lived in Dagenham for the past 10 years and work shifts so make it harder still. It’s just as well we have computers these days!

• 2 weeks later...

Front cover for todays Redhill v Cobham.

Was talking the other evening with one of our programme contributors about our print runs and had we ever sold out?  we came close for the Balham game with just two unsold and SL told me of his programme editing days with a print run of 200k  in this case the first game at the new Wembley stadium, now I bet they never used Epson workforce office printers!

Front CovernewCobham.jpg

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Stephen Southall said:

SOUTHALL FC also produce a paper programme

I'm told that its a very decent programme ? 

20 hours ago, Savagebee said:

I'm told that its a very decent programme ? 

I'm sure the cheque will be in the post, Savagebee?

Edited by Big J R
Typo

5 hours ago, Big J R said:

I'm sure the cheque will be in the post, Savagebee?

I haven't got it yet ? 

• 3 weeks later...

At the last (Bedfont & Feltham) club Committee meeting, I asked if it would be acceptable to publish an online-only match programme for midweek matches, and the Committee agreed that this would be ok.

The reason for this is mainly due to the tight deadline for the programme printing. I have to email the content over for printing by 
Sunday night / Monday morning and due to work and family commitments, this is getting more and more difficult.

I will, of course follow league rules and publish the online programme on a 
Monday evening for a Tuesday match.

There would be no change to Saturday programmes. 

The Combined Counties Football League has confirmed that this doesn’t breach their rules. 

I’d like to apologise to programme collectors but I hope you understand my reasoning.