Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Combined Counties teams that produce a paper programme

Tel

I’m not a programme collector but would rather give my entrance money and a couple of beers to teams that do produce a programme.

i know

BEDFONT & FELTHAM

BRITISH AIRWAYS do

could readers add to this small but hopefully longer list

REDHILL

We will continue to print them and also later in the year go online as well, no plans to lower the print run when we do.

Sadly due to the untimely death of Andy and a serious lack of volunteers Camberley Town now only do online programmes.  Sad but a fact of life.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:39, Tel said:

I’m not a programme collector but would rather give my entrance money and a couple of beers to teams that do produce a programme.

i know

BEDFONT & FELTHAM

BRITISH AIRWAYS do

could readers add to this small but hopefully longer list

I used to keep every programme I got but due to lack of space I can no longer do that.

These days I'm not so bothered about getting a programme but I will get one if the club produces one. I'm happy enough just getting the team line ups if I can to be honest.

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 18:53, Chris Clapham said:

Colliers Wood United always will

A programme can be the difference in some if not most ground hoppers choosing there game to go to as most wont go to game if they know there is no chance of getting a programme. As we all know ground hoppers love a programme and they bring in some much needed money to clubs.

15 minutes ago, Chris Clapham said:

They do but I fully understand some clubs doing it the other way

Yep I agree with that.

You are only going to get more and more clubs going down that road in the future.

Guildford City will continue to do a paper programme for the forseeable future.

Edited by Jakesfanclub

Shame for those clubs that don't.

There are some very dedicated programme collectors out there.  Bit like train spotting !

I see that Egham Town didn't produce last night so avoid them like the plague in future:

Egham Town 0 Ascot Utd 3 CCL Premier Division 
Admission £7 
Programme Online only 
Attendance 65 hc 
Cheeseburger £3 Tea £1 
Ascot did a job on Egham winning comfortably ably aided by the not so secret weapon of the Chris Ellis very long throw which produced the first goal as his throw landed on centre half Bouwers head early in the first half. Several more near misses were recorded with post grazing and near own goals due to the general mayhem every time the ball came in the area 
A mix up before half time produced the 2nd goal and a 3rd followed in the 2nd half when a bouncing ball bounced higher than the Egham keeper was expecting leaving him stranded at the edge of the area and Lalustani to stroke home his 2nd goal of the night 
Ascot looked impressive and are likely to be well up the table if they keep a settled side but Egham were a tad disappointing and look like a mid table side based purely on last nights performance 

On 14/08/2019 at 16:08, Tel said:

Chessington & Hook produce

14F3762E-502A-42EC-84A3-CE6D4DDC1D05.jpeg

That looks like the copy I printed and sent to my friend in Manchester. I printed it because it contains ‘SideburnBob’ . Chessington & Hook are online only this season ?

Edited by Rob Healy
Update

On 16/08/2019 at 17:28, Rob Healy said:

That looks like the copy I printed and sent to my friend in Manchester. I printed it because it contains ‘SideburnBob’ . Chessington & Hook are online only this season ?

I took it as being a hard copy, sorry I suggested it was a real programme. Not an

e-programme.

This Saturdays FAC programme cover Redhill v Balham.

All work done in house including glossy cover, minimum of 28 pages, articles and quizes suplied by "Senior Lobster" who always comes up with a wealth of information, we now have PhotoDan on board so never short of action pictures. we have been getting some good reviews from ground hopper blogs and its only a quid.

...and new shirts with our new sponsor Belfry Shopping Centre Redhill.

Front Covernewcrop.jpg

Edited by Burger!

For the record, I’ve had to produce an online-only programme for Bedfont & Feltham for today’s match v AFC Hayes. 

This is due to bank holiday print deadlines and rather than having a programme printed last Friday without the weekend’s results and latest league table, I have a very up-to-date programme. Click here

If we’d been at home on Saturday, I might have done a double issue to cover both matches, but that would have still been out of date by today. 

4DE60D3F-68FA-46B6-87C0-262BB7FA67C2.jpeg

Edited by Rob Healy
Added image

19 hours ago, Rob Healy said:

For the record, I’ve had to produce an online-only programme for Bedfont & Feltham for today’s match v AFC Hayes. 

This is due to bank holiday print deadlines and rather than having a programme printed last Friday without the weekend’s results and latest league table, I have a very up-to-date programme. Click here

If we’d been at home on Saturday, I might have done a double issue to cover both matches, but that would have still been out of date by today. 

4DE60D3F-68FA-46B6-87C0-262BB7FA67C2.jpeg

Good effort ... well done!

Redhill print programmes in-house, its very cost effective, the front cover is full glossy  card 180gsm we get for £8 per 100 sheets delivered, 2500 sheets of Canon red label cost £20, 4 sets of cartriges for Epson workforce printer is £12 on ebay.  Its difficlult to cost the ink per 50 copy run but its not two full sets.  We have a folder machine but I prefer to do it myself, it gets crisper folds and I can do the lot and staple in 45 minutes.

In house means I can update at the last minute on a friday night, so no holiday closures to worry about.

We have match reporters for 3 teams.  "Senior Lobster" provides an excelent quiz and  two articles that are an entertaining read.

Biggest isues I have is not recieving info from visiting clubs before our cut off point for printing,  Club History, squad list, management etc, so time is taken hunting on club websites and even then stuffs missing or out of date,  l wish the CCL would make it a requirement for all clubs to have a document on the CCL website for programme editors to use, perhaps there is but I've not seen it!

Tuesday Night games are a pain finding the time but thankfully this season we don't have many.

Edited by Burger!