Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Karen Browne

New Salamis - New Manager

Breaking News ! The committee of New Salamis FC would like to announce the appointment of Gaz Dauti as Manager, assisted by ex Aveley FC manager Terry Spillane as our new management team

Karen - Thanks, that's interesting, I had it on good authority that it was going to be Andrew Kouroushi 

8 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Karen - Thanks, that's interesting, I had it on good authority that it was going to be Andrew Kouroushi 

Maybe the heavy FA Vase defeat influenced the decision. 

I don't know much about Gaz Dauti do you, i wonder what George Georgiou thinks of the appointment, he should still be at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium in my opinion

Not heard of him and at this moment in time it does seem the previous manager was at least a little hard done by. However with the amount of money they are reportedly forking out and their plans they want and expect quick progression up. 

Sorry to quote the iconic Barry Davies 1974 commentary again folks but this is interesting, very interesting, an anorak from another Forum was at the New Salamis v Eynesbury Rovers FA Vase tie on Saturday and makes some fascinating observations:

New Salamis.odt