Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes

In case you are wondering why it is quiet on here this week I received the following from Rhodes

Hi Karen - Any idea why I can't seem to post at the moment, I have notified Ian:

Ian, further to that, I can't post at all now and get this messege, I've tried two different locations:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

And no I haven't banned him

5 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

In case you are wondering why it is quiet on here this week I received the following from Rhodes

Hi Karen - Any idea why I can't seem to post at the moment, I have notified Ian:

Ian, further to that, I can't post at all now and get this messege, I've tried two different locations:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

And no I haven't banned him

Ha Ha I noticed that he hasn't posted anything on here for a bit but I could see his name in the WHO'S ONLINE box but still no posts from Mr Rhodes.

But now I/we know why.

3 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

This needs fixing ASAP. 

I second that.

Just making a test post to see whether it works but I doubt it, I have been trying since Tuesday and think Karen could be behind it despite denying all knowledge as to why I cannot post. Anyway it's nice to be missed, there's a lot to report on when I eventually get back including the departure of Paul Bonham at Aylesbury Vale Dynamos and, presumably, Arlesey Town have appointed a new supremo by now.

2 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Just making a test post to see whether it works but I doubt it, I have been trying since Tuesday and think Karen could be behind it despite denying all knowledge as to why I cannot post. Anyway it's nice to be missed, there's a lot to report on when I eventually get back including the departure of Paul Bonham at Aylesbury Vale Dynamos and, presumably, Arlesey Town have appointed a new supremo by now.

It Worked Rhodes ⬆️

Believe what you will Rhodes.

But I would clearly admit if it had anything to do with me, I do not hide behind a keyboard.

Anyway welcome back

I must admit I'd wondererd at the couple of days 'silence'

I had visions of yet

On 13/10/2019 at 14:01, Savagebee said:

OMG :shiftyeyes:

another case of Alien Abduction

18 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

Believe what you will Rhodes.

But I would clearly admit if it had anything to do with me, I do not hide behind a keyboard.

Anyway welcome back

Karen - Thanks for that however there was something strange going on as I was recorded as being logged on in Milton Keynes, maybe some of my posts are unpopular with members and Club's but my intentions are honourable, questions do sometimes need to be asked and I certainly don't hide behind a keyboard if that's what you are suggesting

Archived