Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leighton Town

Good news folks, AlwaysLeighton has painstakingly managed to 'broker' a deal with Stockport based company FilmMyMatch and Saturday's eagerly awaited FA Vase Fourth Round tie with Walton & Hersham at Bell Close will be live streamed, kick off 6.00pm, purchase now for a meagre £5.99 via the link:

Webcasts (247.tv)

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

39 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Good news folks, AlwaysLeighton has painstakingly managed to 'broker' a deal with Stockport based company FilmMyMatch and Saturday's eagerly awaited FA Vase Fourth Round tie with Walton & Hersham at Bell Close will be live streamed, kick off 6.00pm, purchase now for a meagre £5.99 via the link:

Webcasts (247.tv)

Billede

Live Stream good to go! I’ll see if I can get you a shout out Rhodes... 

21 hours ago, AlwaysLeighton said:

Live Stream good to go! I’ll see if I can get you a shout out Rhodes... 

AlwaysLeighton - Thanks, that would be really nice as long as it doesn't upset Karen, the excitement is building:

Billede

An interesting article and preview on Saturday's FA Vase Fourth Round tie from the Leighton Buzzard Observer:

Leighton Town firing on all cylinders for big FA Vase game on Saturday | Leighton Buzzard Observer (leightonbuzzardonline.co.uk)

Billede

It certainly wasn't a walk in the park at Bell Close on Saturday evening against a dogged Walton & Hersham side but at least Leighton Town made it through to the Fifth Round to meet Combined Counties League Premier Division Cobham at their Leg O' Mutton Field home next Saturday (24 April):

Leighton Town through to last 16 of FA Vase | Leighton Buzzard Observer (leightonbuzzardonline.co.uk)

Match photos: Leighton Town F C 2 - 1 Walton & Hersham : First Team

May be an image of text that says "THE BUILDBASE FA VASE MATCH RESULT 1 LEIGHTON TOWN DANNY WEBB (PEN) ROSS ADAMS WALTON AND HERSHAM KELLY SNAP KICKITOUT SOCIALSPORTSMANAGER"

Edited by Rhodes

Can Leighton Town make it a hat trick of FA Vase Fifth Round away wins in the last four seasons following wins at Wolverhampton Sporting Community in 2017/18 and at Bradford Town last season:

May be an image of text that says "THE BUILDBASE FA VASE SATURDAY 24TH APRIL coBHam F.C. 1886 DLEGHION TOWN OOTBALL CLUBE coBHam FC 15:00 LEIGHTON TOWN KICKITOUT SNAP SOCIALSPORTSMANAGER"

What's the betting that this is AlwaysLeighton's pet pooch, it wouldn't be a surprise would it, he has been quiet since the hard fought 2-1 win over Walton & Hersham on Saturday:

May be an image of dog

8 hours ago, Rhodes said:

What's the betting that this is AlwaysLeighton's pet pooch, it wouldn't be a surprise would it, he has been quiet since the hard fought 2-1 win over Walton & Hersham on Saturday:

May be an image of dog

Unfortunately not my pooch, although I wish it was! 

Been a busy man the last few days! A great win for us, somewhat lucky, however, we’ll Take it. 

Do we know whether Leighton Town will be staying in a hotel overnight tonight or travelling down to Cobham around mid morning tomorrow, presumably the latter due to Covid implications:

Billede

This afternoon's Leighton Town line up with Captain Jordan Frederick back in the side, it's currently 0-0 at Cobham after roughly forty minutes with Joe Sweeney's men looking the better side thus far:

Billede

What a great 1-0 win for Leighton Town this afternoon thanks to a late goal by Archie McClelland in what was a very tight affair that could have possibly gone either way however on the whole Joe Sweeney's men were the better side and deserved their passage through to the Quarter Finals to meet Walsall Wood at Bell Close next Saturday. Here is Joe Sweeney talking before and after the tie:

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqxvonwvOwKB

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRwyPNzPKl

Billede

8 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

What a great 1-0 win for Leighton Town this afternoon thanks to a late goal by Archie McClelland in what was a very tight affair that could have possibly gone either way however on the whole Joe Sweeney's men were the better side and deserved their passage through to the Quarter Finals to meet Walsall Wood at Bell Close next Saturday. Here is Joe Sweeney talking before and after the tie:

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqxvonwvOwKB

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRwyPNzPKl

Billede

It's a shame that there supporters could not be there to sing them on to victory ?

A great result today ?

On 21/04/2021 at 03:24, Rhodes said:

Can Leighton Town make it a hat trick of FA Vase Fifth Round away wins in the last four seasons following wins at Wolverhampton Sporting Community in 2017/18 and at Bradford Town last season

Savagebee - It will be interesting to know how many people, including players and management, who were at all three of the Club's FA Vase Fifth Round away wins in the last four seasons, I know AlwaysLeighton is one:

May be an image of text that says "THE BUILDBASE FA VASE 5TH ROUND TRASE FAVARE MATCH RESULT SATURDAY 24TH APRIL 78 coBHam Bរ LEIGHTON TOWN ARCHIE MCCLELLAND BUN SNAP KICKITOUT SOCIALSPORTSMANAGER"

2 hours ago, Savagebee said:

It's a shame that there supporters could not be there to sing them on to victory ? A great result today ?

Savagebee - Did you watch the live stream from Cobham, those commentators weren't David Coleman or Brian Moore were they

10 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Did you watch the live stream from Cobham, those commentators weren't David Coleman or Brian Moore were they

I didn't as I was out watching some local grassroots ?

Unfortunately the early Semi Final draw hasn't been kind to Leighton Town particularly having to travel to either Hebburn Town or Warrington Rylands on a Wednesday evening due to Hebburn Town playing last seasons delayed Final at Wembley on Monday 3 May, I am sure Joe Sweeney isn't best pleased about that:

Billede

On 24/04/2021 at 19:53, Rhodes said:

What a great 1-0 win for Leighton Town this afternoon thanks to a late goal by Archie McClelland

The all important late goal on Saturday:

Edited by Rhodes

On 24/04/2021 at 23:04, Rhodes said:

AlwaysLeighton - Who is doing the livestream of the Quarter Final tie on Saturday with Walsall Wood out of interest, Joe Sweeney pretty much handed the job on a plate to the guys who did it at Cobham didn't he and it might be difficult to go back on his word as he is such an honorable man.

3 hours ago, Rhodes said:

AlwaysLeighton - Who is doing the livestream of the Quarter Final tie on Saturday with Walsall Wood out of interest, Joe Sweeney pretty much handed the job on a plate to the guys who did it at Cobham didn't he and it might be difficult to go back on his word as he is such an honorable man.

We’re in contact with the company who streamed it the round before. 

As much as we appreciate the guys who did the Cobham’s stream interest, we want to make sure the stream is of the best possible quality for our supporters and the rest of people who want to watch the game. 

Of course, the decision is not down to me, or Joe even, it’s down to people higher up than us!

Edited by AlwaysLeighton