Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A personal thank you

Digits

It’s not easy telling people what to do where to go. So I would like to say thank you to everyone that came into the clubhouse and accepted the rules, and to the regulars that helped self police .

Personally you made a stressful situation as easy as could be.

i look forward to the times when we can party ? 

Just to improve everyone's mood, following another inspection by the council, the takeaway bar is no longer takeaway! This is now table service only and must be consumed seated in the marquee area. I.e. you cannot take it into the ground.

It just gets harder and harder.....

We will speak to the club regarding additional arrangements but I don't believe anything additional will be in place for Saturday. 

We cannot have takeaway's from the clubhouse either. Basically we have been told you must consume it seated in the areas from which is was served from. Cannot be taken anywhere else. Takeaways are only on offer if you are leaving the ground. 

Frustrating isn't the word.....

this may seem a bit pedantic but how can the rules be we have to sit down at a bar to drink a pint of beer and yet if someone has qued up at the burger van to buy a can of coke or a cup of tea they can walk back to thier seat with it.  Surly this smacks of council being a bunch of hippocrites in adding in their own policies when they should really allow us to get on with managing the football and spectators.

have to say though so far we have responded really well and spectators seem to still be enjoying the beautiful game.

Archived