Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

December Midweek Fixtures

Games not postponed, just to be confirmed. Awaiting decisions made at this week's Divisional meetings, a lot of clubs have issues with playing without clubhouse/tea bar incomes.

1 hour ago, Karen Browne said:

Games not postponed, just to be confirmed. Awaiting decisions made at this week's Divisional meetings, a lot of clubs have issues with playing without clubhouse/tea bar incomes.

Tea Bars can operate right?

1 minute ago, Karen Browne said:

Only if whatever is brought from them is taken off the premises to be eaten or drunk.

So you can't eat or drink it in the ground?

46 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

No

That is absolute ? isn't it.

And they call conspiracy theory people nutters! 

These rule makers or dictates what ever you want to call them seem like the nutters to me more and more as every day passes!

#Arewebeingmuggedoff

Dare I say it and I may sound like a madman but can supporters bring there own food and soft drinks to games and have the pleasure of eating there own food and drinking a can of Fanta while watching a game of footy?

2 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

So Saturday games are ON and midweek fixtures are PROVISINAL.

You can have income from clubhouse / tea bar on a Saturday but not for midweek games?

That is how I read your reply.

What have the Politicians been doing now then? ?

Edited by Savagebee

1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

You can have income from clubhouse / tea bar on a Saturday but not for midweek games?

What's the difference? Does Covid-19 know what time and day of the week it is now?

Surely this doesn't effect SSML Division 2 clubs? Who basically play in parks?

Edited by Savagebee

1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

So Saturday games are ON and midweek fixtures are PROVISINAL.

That is how I read your reply.

Several clubs have expressed that they wish midweek games to be postponed until New Year but final outcome will be made when next week's meetings have been held

58 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

Several clubs have expressed that they wish midweek games to be postponed until New Year but final outcome will be made when next week's meetings have been held

Thank you for clarifying.

The biggest cost is referees fees, these could be reduced too. If we have 1400 KO in my experience you will still need the floodlights in December and January. The cost is quite low too. What we need is our clubhouses to be open.

43 minutes ago, Uncle T said:

The biggest cost is referees fees, these could be reduced too. If we have 1400 KO in my experience you will still need the floodlights in December and January. The cost is quite low too. What we need is our clubhouses to be open.

Welcome back Mr T ?

1 hour ago, Uncle T said:

Division Two clubs without lights have managed with no problems kicking off at 2.00pm throughout January and February in the past.

One question regarding reducing referee fees (and his applies to those clubs with a playing budget), will you be reducing the players budget if referee fees are reduced?

1 hour ago, Karen Browne said:

Division Two clubs without lights have managed with no problems kicking off at 2.00pm throughout January and February in the past.

One question regarding reducing referee fees (and his applies to those clubs with a playing budget), will you be reducing the players budget if referee fees are reduced?

Should have thought of that pre- AGM.