Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryan and Lyle sign for ........Welling

Raingod

It was tongue in cheek Andy and perhaps somewhat over indulgent.

I was just airing my thoughts as stimulation by considering the possibility as to how we could get some money out of the situation.  It has nothing to do with whether one plays football or not but I was thinking about whether the duty of care obligations of both parties in a joint venture applies, ie  In a Duel Registration,  could be a cause for retribution.

On second thought though I feel OT's suggestion probably has more merit so my comments are best left alone and disregarded .

However when, as you say "what managers do", in my book appears at best derisive and at least unethical and needs challenging.

But then my beliefs and old habits die hard.

Interested to hear what BQ said about the signings of Ryan & Lyle: https://www.wellingunited.com/wufc-tv-interview-bradley-quinton/

Suggests that Welling were in regular contact with Town prior to the signings and will be looking to return the favour and dual-register some of their players with ETFC when we re-start.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Archived