Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another player gone.

Wildlife rescue

I should have gone to the Braintree v welling game tonight .. closer to me than donkey lane these days!

ken Charles has also joined Braintree along with Percy, with Matt j and taofiq also there... facing Lyle ...

Blackman is not in the squad for welling .. has he changed his mind and will be back tomorrow night for us????

9 minutes ago, old towner said:

maybe we should get a couple of wellings players on dual registration

Apparently Brad has offered that - but given the way we have been treated by them I wouldn’t want to - as it could be seen as endorsing what they have done.

Would love to draw welling in the next round of the trophy and knock them out .. then pass them and Braintree as they go down and we go up ...

15 minutes ago, Raingod said:

Apparently Brad has offered that - but given the way we have been treated by them I wouldn’t want to - as it could be seen as endorsing what they have done.

Would love to draw welling in the next round of the trophy and knock them out .. then pass them and Braintree as they go down and we go up ...

justice and i love it

46 minutes ago, Raingod said:

Blackman is not in the squad for welling .. has he changed his mind and will be back tomorrow night for us????

He was just interviewed by Radio Welling - he's suspended for tonight's game. Apparently he's "got his love for the game back" since moving to Welling...

Archived