Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bognor Regis Town v Enfield Town

seemgee

23 hours ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

Wrong again Albury, just a few clues.  I have been around EFC and ETFC since 1947, even played a little around the circuit. Started at Finchley in late 50's alongside George Robb. My brother took a west country team from the old 4th Div to the old Ist division, for fun, whilst holding an Exec position at national banking organisation. 

Actually been to 6 Wembley finals plus 2 replays. But I don't mention the two lost.

For your £1M, can you name these. No prompting from my many follows....namely OT.

What are you going on about man  . Do I give a monkeys ???  Just keep remembering your good old days of EFC .Coz thats all you lot will ever have ???

4 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

What are you going on about man  . Do I give a monkeys ???  Just keep remembering your good old days of EFC .Coz thats all you lot will ever have ???

Why come on here if you don’t give a monkeys  as I said before start your own forum with the rest of chestnut fc supporters  opps sorry sweetnickers you can both chat to each other 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 20:40, The Crowing Cockerel said:

I was a little surprised we hadn't seen a red card before today. I think we've been pretty lucky with some of the tackles I've seen. Incredibly disappointed to drop points from 2-0 up. I've been pleasantly surprised so far this season, but to be honest we have been over-achieving. I'd say there are now 8 sides fighting over the 4 play-off places and despite our position it will be a big ask for us to nab one of those spots. Other sides around us have been strengthening. It pains me to say it, but I'm concerned about where Town will be come the end of the festive period: at present I don't see us taking any points from a rampant Cheshunt, Potters Bar are unpredictable, and Cray have a new management team mounting a fight for survival.

So far it seems I was right to be concerned - 1 point from the last 3 games sees us drop out of the play-off places.