Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player Sponsorship - 2022/23

andydick

We will be making a couple of changes to player sponsorship for the upcoming season.

With the increased attendances we wanted to give more supporters the opportunity to get involved.  We considered the approach adopted by many clubs i.e. shirt sponsors, shorts, socks, training tops etc but decided to keep it simple and go with home kit sponsor and away kit sponsor.

Prices:
Staff Sponsorship - £70 (same as last season)
Player sponsorship (home kit) - £100
Player sponsorship (away kit) - £70

As the home kit will be replaced for the 2023/24 centenary season home kit sponsors will receive a signed shirt from their player at the end of this season.

We'll ensure sponsors are mentioned in every home match day programme and on the website against the player profile.  We have also created new player graphics which display the sponsor and these will go out on social media for any player related events - goals, penalty saves, appearance milestones, awards etc  

Current sponsors get priority so we need you to confirm whether you want to renew sponsorship for the upcoming season, transfer it or let it go.  Please reply on here so we can keep everything in one place.

Thanks.

Current Sponsor List

Management / Staff Sponsor  
Colin McBride Jago  
Mark Stimson Roy and Mary Thomas  
Tony Gay Bob and Kim  
Jamie Southon Temper Gold  
Timi Olomofe Stuart Stewart  
Ronnie Hanley David Hughes  
Sir Gary Hall Blackballed  

Player Home Kit Sponsor Away Kit Sponsor
Nathan Bertram-Cooper Dave Abbs * Available *
Ellis Brown The Slobs The Slobs
Joe Christou MadAboutFlags Mike Christou
Jordan Clark Trevor and Arlette GSS
Kenny Clark Fred Hawthorn Little Clarky
Chris Dickson Pony Tailed Urchin * Available *
Rickie Hayles Wivenhoe Urchin * Available *
Sam Higgins Oliver Roberts Oliver Roberts
Lamar Joseph-Johnson Cobra Monkey Tattoo Emporium Cobra Monkey Tattoo Emporium
Ollie Muldoon Leaside Colts White U12s * Available *
Liam Nash Paul and Stephen McEnnerney J&S Welding Ltd
Destiny Oladipo * Available * * Available *
Mickey Parcell Joe the Geordie Terry and Tracy
Lewwis Spence Upminster Taproom GSS
Charlie Stimson Ian and Ann MikeMike
Remi Sutton Kel * Available *
Tom Wraight Belfast Urchins Burf
Joe Wright Mitch and Les Walker The Wrights
Ade Yusuff Paul Simon Ray Siggins

Sponsors to be re-allocated:
Done - Paul Simon transferred from Tobi Joseph to Ade Yusuff
Done - Ray Siggins transferred from Tobi Joseph to Ade Yusuff
Done - Cobra Monkey Tattoo Emporium transferred from Jack Munns to Lamar Joseph-Johnson
Done - Pony Tailed Urchin (from Ola to Chris Dickson)

Example Graphics

image.jpeg Wraight - Away - Still.jpg image.jpeg.fc3134e9d1cb5af6b6de2abc67c93f76.jpeg image.jpeg.20fc4326360a771f44a92241f645cd18.jpeg

Edited by andydick

Admin: Please delete this post if it is inappropriate.

I never had the privilege to meet Kel in person but I recognise his face and I'm sure we must have nodded at each other and said "Alright" like blokes do.
I note that Kel had intended to sponsor Remi Sutton's home kit this season.
If a few other people are also interested I would be happy to pay a little extra for my shirt sponsorship to cover the cost of Kel's sponsorship so that his name can be in the program etc.

Firstly please sin me up for Ola again this season.

Secondly, I agree with Mike's idea and would be happy to chip in a bit extra for Kel's sponsorship - perhaps we could even get the team to sign the shirt as a memorial to Kel and present that to the family at the end of the season?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, MikeMike said:

I note that Ronnie Winn has left the club.
I'm sure I saw Mark Onyemah playing in the St. Ives game. If I wasn't mistaken and he signs can I swap to Mark please.

Failing that, Can I have Lewwis Spence away.

Mike

I don't know if we have any signings in the pipeline so we'll allocate you Lewwis away if that's ok.  We want to start promoting the away sponsorship so if we don't give you anyone now there's a chance you may miss out.

9 hours ago, andydick said:

I don't know if we have any signings in the pipeline so we'll allocate you Lewwis away if that's ok.  We want to start promoting the away sponsorship so if we don't give you anyone now there's a chance you may miss out

Yep, that's fine and I hope to see my name on a Twitter GIF on Saturday.

5 hours ago, Henry hornchurch said:

hi if the upminister tap room do not sponsor lewwis Spence put me down for the home sponsorship 

Hi Henry

It is unlikely they will be letting him go. I have spoken to them and am waiting on response as owners have been on a deserved break over the summer.

Latest sponsor list updated on the OP.  

If you haven't yet confirmed sponsorship from last season let me know on here whether you want to renew, transfer or relinquish.

A number of the away shirts were allocated tonight, we're just waiting on confirmation of names for the website and the graphics.