Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

7 day approach rule breach.

1 hour ago, Albury_Walker said:

Your a strange lot over here. 

Big fines ?

A ban for Frempah ?

A  3 -12 points deduction ?

Automatic Relegation ?

Compensation ?

A hint of a court case ?

And on your FB site someone wants to hang one on Frempah. Not that they'll have the bottle  ? 

Just to say thanks to the few who showed up on Saturday .Not all of you are so easily lead .

And don't forget to pay your £10 membership like good little club shareholders. God help you all if the ship sinks ?

It's £20 membership.That business model ensures that the club will never shink.As does the 99 year lease on our stadium..I would say clubs that have good potential real estate and a single owner/chairman that can sell up at anytime are at far more risk than our business model..But the short term success that the later business model can achieve is harder to do with a supporter run club. Swings and roundabouts.After what happened to Enfield Fc i know which once i would prefer to rely on.

Edited by lovely stuff

On 28/07/2022 at 11:14, Albury_Walker said:

How Sad that you feel the need for petty name calling . Just the sort of behavior I'd expect from those so  green with envy.????? .

??? In your foes list you call us Townies and Waltham Abby Scabby Abby, sorry if I upset you!

On 28/07/2022 at 14:30, Albury_Walker said:

... don't forget to pay your £10 membership like good little club shareholders. God help you all if the ship sinks

I am very very proud to be a good little shareholder and have been for a few years now, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Still no fine or points deduction.  ? BTW you should be fined for wasting the FA's time Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, dwhe said:

You lot should be fined for pretending to be a National League South side !!!

Its a position you're club will  never be in .

Fans owned  ?? Don't make me laugh ?

I wouldn't mind Cassy and Della Verde in our ranks . We'll have to sort out a 4 or 5 dayer out for those two ? 

After all I'm sure they'll want to better themselves ?